T.A.E...Part 18

Unknown Pov

Yeah, I took Daeshynia stupid ass. Im just waiting for Shawn which her mamas boyfriend to give me orders. He told me and Destiny to watch her everywhere she goes and that's what were doing...

Ty 's Pov

After, we took Kanity to the park and going to get Ice cream..we had make to two stops before we go back to Chris house..

*first my girl house Kylee... (yeah she haven't been around much cause she pregnant and been bed rest..but she off today so I'm going to get her today, so she can meet everybody... )

*second to my grandma's house to check on her...

*10mins later *

I pulled up to her house, I told Wiz to stay in the car with Kanity ...I made it to the porch and knocked on the door.. I heard Kylee say she was coming... she opened the door with a bright smile on face..

"Hey, baby.." she said giving me a kiss and pulling me into a hug

"Wassup, you ready..?"

"Let me just grab my purse and phone, then we can leave..ok "

"Yeah ok "

I walked in and sat on the couch while she go upstairs to get her phone and purse...lawd, she gone be forever cause of how big she is..damn

Daeshynia's Pov

Once the car stop, (it's kinda dark now) , the driver got out and opened my door, and snatched me out and drugged me to this abandoned place, that's torn down.. and looks like it's infested with all types of bugs...

"Eww, let me go dumb fucker..! "

"Shut yo ass up bitch.."

"Look, wtf did I do to you.. now let me go.. got damn it niqqa.. "

He slapped me across my face..and spit on me...

"Now, shut up bitch tf, which part you don't get.."

I cried silently, while he keeps dragging me by my hair.. if I yell again, I probably might die and I don't won't that...

Later, I've been thrown into a dark , cold, place... he closed the door and closed it...I crawled into a corner of the room and cried again....I don't know what I've done to this person but I surely wanna know why am I in here, I don't deserve this nor did I did anything wrong.

a quick thought came to my head , I remember I still had my phone.. but it only had 15% ....I had enough juice to call one person and my best choice is Brey... I called him and on the third ring he answered....

Brey's Pov

I was watching tv and wondering where is my baby, she been gone to long...

*what if the sky was turning red, I know we be safe, right here in my bed, laying face to face, Oh girl I love the way you sou-*

I answered my phone and didn't look at the caller...

"Hello. ?" I said

"Baby, please come help me...I don't know where I am, somebody kidnapped me, baby. please I'm scared.. "

"Do you know your surroundings . ?"

"No not really, I'm in a room where it's dark and cold, with no windows at all.."

"Fuck, baby do know, which way you were going .."

"I was walking down the street from Chris house... then a black truck started chasing, so I ran, and I'm stupid cause the person had a truck..and I made a right and kept running but my legs got tired , so I gave up and let em take me away..and now I'm in a room, in a aban-"

After she was about to finish her sentence the phone cut off...

...........................................................