T.A.E... Part 15

Destiny's Pov

Man, my fucking knows hurt. omg I can not wait for her mom's to come.get Kanity.. I'm just here stalling so Daeshynia won't be so close yo her daughter and her mom's can come get her dumb ass daughter got damn.. meanwhile I went off to find Chris...

Shy's Pov

After Destiny left the kitchen,,I told Wiz and Ty to take Kanity to the park and to the store. I made me a sandwich and sat at the island ...while on my phone (instagram) and when I was bout to take the last bite of my shit..somebody took it out my hand and ate it...I looked up and saw Brey. he always eating someone shit damn...

"Now, you know your are in the kitchen, where there's plenty of food but yet you took my sandwich tf.. "

"I didn't feel like making me anything or going out to eat so I just took yours.. "

"Hungry ass.. should of known.. " I say while shaking my head and looking back at my phone

"But you love my hungry ass don't you. ?"

"Nah, I don't love you right now..you ate my shit, fucker.. "

"So ig there's No love...? "

"Hell Nah, unless you making me another one.. "

"Oh fr...? "

"Yes. "

"Bet, I can make you say it.."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him like he got me fucked up..

"You don't believe me "

"Nah."

He walked over behind me and started kissing my neck, making me moan a little..

"Mhm "

"You like that shit don't you.. "

"This shit a turn on , fuck you talking bout.. "

He continue kissing my neck..I'm up here getting wet and shit..he reached his hand downtown and started rubbing me in between.. even tho I'm not a virgin.. I still feel like one cause my dad's dick was to small to break me.. but it still hurted..

But.. he making me want him more right now...

"Get up and sit on the counter... "

I did as told and he unzipped my pants, and started to pull em down but then Chris bitch ass walked through the door..

"Man, wtf you want. ?" Brey said

"Shy what happen to my girl nose.."

"I bust her shit..she needs to get her act together.. and stop talking shit " I say going back to kissing Brey.. even tho Chris was watching..

As we was kissing.. somebody pulled my hair. and dragged me down to the floor.. I got up quick as hell and started throwing punches back..soon come to find out it was Destiny

"You just thought I wouldn't come back after you bust my nose bitch.."

I finally caught her hair in my hand and twisted it around my fist , pulled her down to the floor making sure her face was facing towards my foot.. cause the bitch still had my hair.. I kicked her in the face 3x and she let go...

As I'm giving her face shots, I grabbed a chair stool from the table and hit her twice before somebody grabbed it from me ...after they took it, I kneed her in the face and punched her once more...before I was pulled off of her and out the kitchen..

"Bitch don't ever sneak up again or you gone get done up hoe.." I yelled half way out.

alr.. I got stuck for a while but I finally updated...