T.A.E... Part 4

Daeshynia's Pov

Me and Chris made small talked on the way to his house...I think I might have a little crush on him but for carmel ass niqqa he really is sexy..I didnt notice that I was staring until he said something...

"You like something over here ma.?"

"Maybe but no, I mean you cute and all shawty but umm you alr.."

"Oh, Im cute huh..?"

"Hell yea..most niqqas down ugly as shit..you good.."

"Oh, fr ?"

"Naw, you ugly asf.."

He stop dead in his tracks and said..

"(straight face) Niqqa dont play wit me..yo already kno Im to sexy to be ugly na, be real."

"I am being real you ugly.."

"Up, you gotta go.."

He said pointing to the otha direction we came from..

"Shawty, chill I was playn wit yo ass.."

I laughed, while locking my arm wit his..and began to walk. I can tell we already gone be close as hell...10 mins of walking we finally got to his house...It was pretty nice tho to but I dont trust it.

We walked in and saw three niqqas sitting on the couch passing a blunt around...Chris dapped and said wassup or wateva...

"Aye, chris who is she.." one said bitng his lip..

"Chill out with that, you aint getting none of this.."

He said pulling me closer to him..I tried not to laugh..

"Shawty , I'ont need yo help.."

I said slipping out of his grip..

"Ok, dont. come to me for shit lol.."

He smiled a little, I smiled back.

"But anyways my name Daeshynia.."

"Yo name ghetto asf.."

The otha one said that was sitting next to one that said something first..

"I kno it is dont tell me lil !"

"Oop. lil mama got game but my name is Ty, and thats Brey and Wiz."

Ty said pointing to each one..

"Wassup."

Wiz and Brey said at the same time..I just nodded my head in response...

"Come and sit down, we dont bite unless you want us to..Daeshynia" Brey said

"Just call Shy alr and get me a new blunt, I'ont kno where yall mouths been...prolly been in these thots pussy or sum shit.."

"Alr, but I dont fucks wit these hoes round here, they fucks wit me.." Chris said

"Oh. so yo calling me a hoe..!"

"Naw, ma its not even like that..you good.."

He smirked and winked at me..I side smiled...

"Mhm, sure but wheres my blunt at midgets..?"

"Right, here..." Ty said pointing to his dick..they all start laughing like aint shit funny...

"Haha, very funny jackass but fr give me my shit.."

"Aye niqqa she dont play. she killed her ex and she will chop yo motherfucking balls off.."

"Oh damn, lil mama bad.."

Wiz said

Brey quickly started making my blunt and passed it to me...this shit felt good as hell, I havent this way in so long..damn..I had like 3...

"Shy, slowed down on this shit..you had 3.." Chris said

"Chris I am fiiiiiiinnne, ok.."

I got up and started kissing Brey, and suddenly he kissed back..We got so into the kiss....Chris came and broke us up...Ty put on some music and just so happen, "Too Freaky by Chris Brown" came on... I stood up infront of the living, causing all the boys to look at me...I began to take off my shirt and started grinding on the floor and making my titties bounce up and down...Im too blowed I needs to sit down.. FR !! We all had a coupla more blunts and we all was laid out...

Oops. looks like they had something goiong...

Daeshynia got high wit niqqas she just met and she was running shit...ctfuu, I hope Im doing good...

But continue reading ahead...