T.A.E...Part 11

Destiny's Pov

Yea, I remember when Daeshynia beat the shit outta me, fucked me all the way up..we used to be real close back in high school until that I slept wit her man Darnell.. I called her phone to let his kno I was omw but instead he answered.. so I went ova there, we talked or wateva...one thing let to another and we fucked.. then that's when we heard Daeshynia coming into the room and we end up fighting and neva seen each otha till this day..Chris decided to call me ova to meet his friends ig.. and let's just say I didn't wanna face her again..see I was just acting tuff cuz umm y'all kno I got fucked up tbh,, I ain't gone lie..she got hands, so Yea but I wouldn't say I'm scared of her.. I just don't wanna fucks wit her..so basically y'all can say I'm scared in y'all defense but me nah..But revenge gone hurt like a motherfucker, If the bitch try me again....(⊙o⊙)

Daeshynia's Pov

But anyways.. I done with the fight over bullshit cause she knew I was with him but obviously she didn't give 2 fucks about our relationship..so fuck her ugly monkey mougu looking ass..look like two fat bitches squashed her fucking face in.. but like I was saying.. I was omw out the house..till Brey pulled me back and said..

"Where you going baby girl.? "

"Just about to-"

"Let the bitch leave.." Destiny said coming from the kitchen while rolling her eyes...

"Look hoe, I don't wanna be bothered with you cause I don't play the game "Being Thots" OK so leave me the fuck alone or get yo ass beat again..pick yo best choice..!"

"Whatever do you.."

"That's what the fuck I thought but anyways Brey I'm just going for a walk..ok "

"Alr, gimme kiss " he said puckering his lips together...

"Niqqa I'll be back damn.."

"Come on just one .."

"Whatever."

I gave him one peck on the lips..

"Thats not a real kiss.."

He said leaning in once again...he kissed me.. tongue and everything..

"Niqqa that's a enough damn..I hear y'all all the way upstairs.. swoping spit and shit... "

Wiz said coming down the stairs...

I laughed and broke the kiss

"Man, shut that shit up.." Brey said

"I'm about to leave now.."

"We'll finished this later.. " He said giving me one last kiss and sucked on my bottom lip..

"Mhm, alr" I replied grabbing his ass

"Hey, woah watch it, I don't do gay shit.."

"It's not gay if I'm yo girl and I'm not a random niggardly" I say smiling

"Man, whatever don't do it again "

"Aye, Aye bring yo bitch ass outside and fight me.."

"Nah, get tf out my house. " Chris said coming from the kitchen back door..

"Mad or Nah.. but I'll see yo later baby I'll be back in like 10-20 mins alr .. "

"Alr, don't be late tonight.. " he said while winking.... I just shook my head and left...

Chris's Pov

Fr,, tho Brey need to get tf on.. Shy don't want his goose necking ass damn..Im just fucking with Destiny for just because , she aint shit to me but just a hoe to fuck and piss Shy off ..but whatever she fine be mine soon ..I got this shit all planned out..they don't even know whats coming for em..and I know exactly where her daughter at..the bitch ain't getting it till she act right and be a good hoe she is..revenge a bitch ain't it..

Damn, Chris wrong asf..

Where is her daughter..?

Shy blew off Destiny ass..

more to come keep reading....