T.A.E...Part 38

Shy's Pov

Unbelievable,   ..I walked in the kitchen and made a chicken sandwich ...then a few mins later he walked in.., I rolled my eyes and began to walk out but he stopped me, 

  'What  ? '

'I gottah tell you something.. ' he replied sitting at the island

. 'Wassup ' I sighed and sat down across from him

'The baby wasn't mines okay,  she had me thinking for three years straight before I brought her to meet y'all,  that ..that child was mines.. ' he said shaking his head

. 'Why she ain't tell you after the DNA test or something.  ?'

'I don't know,  when I asked her why she ain't tell me before she said she don't know where the baby Daddy at and can't contact him..'

  . 'Damnn,  well man I don't know what to tell you but all I know is that she was wrong as hell for not telling you Ty.. but I'm sorry that child wasn't yours and I knew you would've gave that child everything,  maybe in due time you'll find a wonderful ass girl to hold ya ass down,  I know.. but if I do say so myself I am the baddest bitch you'll ever meet.. ' I said popping my imaginary collar..

he laughed and said

. 'Yo irritating ass always goofy..'

'I know but seriously Ty I know you will find that one you definitely love and put yo all into it to keep her.. ' I said

.'Thanks,  sis but umm to let you know Wiz big head  ass bout to walk through that door in 5-4-3-2-'

. before he could finish he came through the door..

   'BESTFRIEND   ..!!!!!!' Wiz said hugging me..

I smiled and hugged him back

. 'Wassup shit turd! '

'Aye.  ! chill out. ' Wiz said

.I laughed shaking my head..

. 'I'll be back,  I'm going to take a shower.. ' I said getting up and walking towards the stairs but stopped when I seen feet already walking down..  I looked up and seen Brey,  can this get any worse..

  'Umm wassup Shy.  ?' he said

'Wassup .'  I said awkwardly

'Look,  I don't know how many times I gottah say sorry but I'll say it until you accept it and take me back please.! ' he said walking down towards the step where I was standing..

  'Brey,  I already told you I can't be with you if you ain't loyal enough to keep yo dick in yo pants.. I can't claim a niggah whose like that..!' I said walking around him..

   'Shy just give me another chance,  I promise I'll make it right this time ..I know this is what a niggah always say but I'll never do it again if youll just take me back.  I'll do better baby,  Shy just don't do this to me.. ' he said pleading and following me upstairs..

'I'll let you know when I wanna be in a relationship again,  okay just not now.  !'

.'Alr,  I understand but umm can I show you what I been waiting to do..? ' he said lookin at me

  'Um 'okay but make it quick cause I still wanna shower before I go to sleep . '

he nodded while grabbing my hand and leading me into one of the rooms.. he closed the door and locked it behind him

. 'Why you locked the door.  ?'

'So we won't be any interpretations..' he said walking over to the CD player and put in 'Foreplay by Tank and Chris B.'

  he walked towards me,  laid me in the bed... he started sucking on my neck first awhile and went further down towards my navel and placing light but yet rough kisses following behind it..  he started he rubbing me through my shorts...

he slowly began unbuttoning them,  and pulling them down along with my panties... he rubbed across it slowly teasing me..

  'Stop it.! ' I moan

.'Just relax ma  '

he continued playing with me and without notice he stuffed to fingers in .making me gasp and grabbing the sheets.. he started pumping in and out rapidly.. I tried keeping in my moans so Wiz and Ty won't hear me..

  'Let it out babygirl.  ' he said going faster hitting my spot which caused me to let out a big one ...

  I was getting closer and closer to my climax until he stopped and got off the bed,  I thought he was finished until he pulled me towards the end and began eating his dinner for tonight... all you heard in the room was my moans and him slurping.. my legs began shaking

  'OMG!  I'm getting closer baby,  '

'Hold it for me!' he said

. 'I can't,  it's comi-!' my sentenced stop when I released,  he cleaned me up and I sat back on the bed fantasizing about what just happened ..

  'You can go take yo shower now,  it's more to come.I'll be waiting on that answer .!' he said leaving out the room smirking.  

   what the hell , just happen..  I said getting up confused.... shake. my head