T.A.E... Part 34

Shy's Pov

I can't believe he would do some foul shit like this..outta all people he chosed the bitch Destiny .. he probably caught something and don't even know it... I called Ty and asked can he come get me...

he answered on the third ring ...

"Wassup..? "

"Can you come get me,  "

"Yeah,  where you at.? "

"At home with Brey nasty ass.. and two dead bodies.. "

"Ok,  I'm on my way and ima have somebody to clean up those bodies and you explain to me what happen when I get there..ugh bitch stop!! "

I looked at the phone and said

..

"Alr,  "

I hung up and started getting some clothes.. just got out the hospital and shit happens...

Ty's Pov

After I got off the phone with Shy ,I slapped the bitch that was sucking me up..and grabbed her by her hair..

"Bitch don't ever bite my dick, while your mouth is at work.. now get the fuck out, yo shift over NEXT!!!" I said and pushed her,  and her clothes at her face.... and she left,  the next girl came in...

" you betta be in my office when I come back.. by 10:00.."  I said and left to pickup Shy.

*15minutes later*

Shy was getting my car...

"Wassup lil baby.. '

"Wassup poncho? " she said

"Now tell me what that big head ass nigga of yours do.. "

"Okay,  you know I got out the hospital today.. he dropped me off and went to get something to eat, when he left I was in the shower or whatever.. I got out,  whipped the fog from the mirror and seen Destiny and Darnell.. the-"

"Wait , you seen those two ..I thought we killed them back at the place,  they held you at.. "

"Yeah, I thought so to.. but yeah I told em they had to leave, but they didn't leave,  and that's when Brey came in. with a gun pointed at Darnell hea-.. "

"This niggaa "

"Nigga,  cut me off again.. I'm gone cut yo fucking eyeballs out yo damn sockets. do it again,  do IT!!! "

"My bad damn continue.. "

"Anyways.. **" (she told him the rest,  it was to much to type )

"So he slept with Destiny and his ex Ja'Vanna when you was in the hospital.. that's fucked up bruh..!"

"I know,  I don't know if it was me or what.. I know I've been faithful throughout the entire thing "

He sighed and shooked his head as we pulled up into his drive way..

*inside*

"Alr, I'll be back here.. you can sit and watch TV..you know where  the kitchen is.. "

"Okayy, "

I took off my shoes and flicked threw the channels..

Brey's Pov

damn,  I really fucked up this time.. I don't know what made me do it,  every time we was close to having sex,  some nigga always popping up and I needed something to satisfy me..smh I gotta figure out,  how am I gonna make this up to Shy..

*I finally updated... wheew