T.A.E... Part 25

Big.Mike's Pov

Well, y'all already know bout me so there's no need for explaining... but umm, yeah Chris, Brey, Ty, as nd Wiz.. are all in fo deep trouble if my money don't come. in right... I'm coming after those niggas cause they responsible for it, but instead they chose Tone and Don to they job.. so I let em do it... anyways my money betta come up right to the exact amount or my niggas going after Tone and Don then Chris and his boys...

Destiny's Pov

I know y'all thought I was dead, but I had on a bullet proof jacket.. when Brey came back in , he didn't think to shoot me and Darnell.in the head ... yeah he still alive also... after the coast was clear, I got up and went over to Darnell.and kissed him and yeah we was dating, nobody knows.but my cousin , we got up and took off the bullet proof jackets..

I know the first place they went was the hospital.. my cousin Tae-Tae work up there, and she's the doctor for Daeshynia.. but yeah we on our way up there now, so we can get here back..

*At the hospital *

we walked in and asked...

'Can we see our friend Deashynia Piktons.. " I said with a fake smile

"Sure, room 126 ..down the hall to your left.. "

"Thanks "

me and Darnell went to her room..until we seen Tae-Tae walk out with smirk on her face

"Well, ?" Darnell said

"I pulled the plug, she will loose her breath in any second.. it's done. "

"Good..! " was all I said and we left

Shy's Pov

I was watching tv and listening to the beeps of the machine that was hooked up to me for air , cause my throat was still slicked open , but another doctor came in and asked..

"How are you feeling sweetheart. ?"

I could tell she was no good but I played it off..

"I'm holding on pretty good, Thanks for asking.. "

"No problem, I'm just going to adjust your bed springs for the button is behind the bed.."

"Ok, " I said with a small smile

when she went behind the bed, my machine started beeping real fast and I started gasping for air.. while she just got with a smirk, before she left I read her name tag, 'Dr.Purks "...

I'm still gasping for air and suddenly my phone goes off... as I'm reaching for it, I seen Brey on the caller ID... I picked it up and quickly answered..

"Hey baby, I was ju-"

"B-B-Brey, *gasping* help me *gasping* now please..! " was all I said be my machine went completely blank with one sound and I passed out....

Brey's Pov

I was calling my baby to check on her cause I left to go get food for her... but when I called she sounded like she was gasping for air.... so I quickly order her food, called the crew and told them to meet me up there ,..I sped 200 mph to get to the hospital ...I hope she's ok

aww, poor Shy

oops, Darnell and Destiny not dead.. and dating

read to find out what happen next...