T.A.E... Part 16

Chris's Pov

After destiny started fighting Shy, I left before everything got outta hand and I wasn't bout to get hit fr... but my boss Big.Mike called me to come in for the night so he could talk to me...when he says talk l, that means some shit bout to go down ...

I pulled up to the trap and seen a couple guys outside , named Joe and Puff.. As I walk, I said wassup to em and there replied with a nod and opened the door...

I took a deep breath and walked to Big.Mike office...I did the secretive knock and heard him say come in...I walked in and said...

"Soo, wassup Mike..? "

"Tf, you mean wassup.. you ain't been coming in doing yo part dude.. what's wrong with that picture son..and my money been coming in kinda short, I'm missing 7g ?"

"Man, I already had enough money made for me and my mom's.. so there was No point for me to come back in..and I pay you back when I'm ready to "

"Oh Ok, I see how it is..you making my money and I pay you half of what you made.. and then you run off and try to play slick shit right..?"

"Mike, it ain't even like that... bro chill out.. do I gotta make a drop or what..? "

"Yeah, you gotta make a drop ten fucking feet under ground my nigga.."

he said pulling out his gun

"You wanna die or keep running in the gang business, choose you best choice..?"

"Fine, man whatever...I'll finish the job, and pay yo money... just give me 3 weeks to get it, that's all I need... "

"Alr, deal..I'm counting on you fr.. you my best dealer out here.."

"I know man, just give me time and I'll have it.. "

"Alr, man don't be playing cause I know where you be at.. "

"Alr, gotchu.. see ya.. "

And after I walked out and drove home thinking bout home I'ma get this money fast it my ass dead..

...........