T.A.E... Part 20

Brey's Pov

Man, I'm really worried about my girl..we can she be, I don't even why would she walk out knowing it was dark out side...she could've went upstairs or somewhere else but walking out,, that don't work...

"Aye, Wiz and Ty.. come here! "

"Wassup.. " they said

"Look, we gotta start looking for Shy.. somebody took her... "

"You know where she at. ?" Wiz said

"She tried telling me on the phone but it cut off ."

................

"The bitch ain't coming back, until my boss get what he wants.. "

"Tf, you mean boss..."

"My as in my boss not letting her go til he get what he's been looking for. "

I got up and started choking her...

"Bitch, tell me where tf she is or you die.."

"You wasting your time cause *coughs* I'm not saying *coughs* nothing '

"You dying to night.. " I said choking her harder

"Man Brey let her go.."

Wiz said trying to pull me off

"Nah fuck her.. "

"Aye, man tf you doing "

Chris pulling me off

"This bitch set us up.. she sent somebody after Shy. and kidnapped her.. "

"This true.." Chris asked destiny

"No baby, I wouldn't do that to them, their my friends. "

"Wiz , Ty, this true? "

They nodded in response

"Baby you go- " she said trying to touch Chris but he pulled away

"After all the shit we did for you, and you set us up.. really, Dess so I'm guessing you know where she is right..? "

"No I swear I don't know. "

Chris slapped her across the face

"Bitch lie again, you just told em you boss got her, so obviously you know where yo boss hiding her right. ?"

"Yes " she whispered quietly

Chris grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the truck...

"Come on y'all "

and with that we followed Chris

Destiny's Pov

I killed her daughter that's why they haven't heard a sound outta her..yeah I kno , it was harsh but it's what ever...I smothered Kanity with a pillow and stabbed her. twice in the chest... I cleaned my self off and then went into the living room to see what the boys were talkin about.. but obviously it was about the hoe, I got real nervous cause everybody looked at me then spoke... but I ended Getting choked by Brey and slapped by Chris then he literally dragged me out the house and drove off to go get Daeshynia... ugh Shawn gone be mad at me...

it's alot of work...

will they find her...

will destiny tell em where her boss keeping her...

#find out