T.A.E... Part 19

Daeshynia's Pov

Fuck, my phone died.. now I'm stuck in here...the only way I can get out is if that they bring me outside or whatever ughh... I'm stupid as Hell, I knew I shouldve stayed at Chris's and handled myself ..I walked to the door and see if it was locked but it wasn't.. they stupid.. smh -_-! but I peeked out the door to see two men standing on each side of the door..I closed the door back and found a wooden block and went back to knock them out....

I made my way through the passed out bodies and went down the hall..later I found a door but as soon as I was on my way out..I felt something hard hit my head... and I blacked out..

------------************-------------

Unknown Pov

yeah the bitch tried to get out...I forgot to lock the fucking door, but this time she won't... I dragged her up the stairs to Shawn room and he told me to tie her up across the room from where he was sitting...

"Alr, Lucky get yo ass out..I'll let you kno when I need you..!"

"Alr.. "

With that I walked... yall wondering what I do for him...I sneak around and people every move for Shawn, then destiny she fucks with every man so she can get closer to the person we trying to get... then we bring em to Shawn...

and my name not really Lucky... it's Darnell, yeah y'all may know me as Daeshynia's ex..but yeah Destiny at that nigga house trying to get Kanity and bring her here..haha I'm stilling dating Destiny but boss told me to let her go out wit that bitch ass nigga Chris... but yeah so far we good, as long as she do her part...