T.A.E...Part 22

Brey's Pov

I can't believe this nigga raped Shy, man I'm highly pissed right now.. he bout to 40 , and she only 21, tf that's just nasty as shit..me and Chris still whooping his ass for it, Ty and Wiz tagged along not to long ago... but something Destiny said caught everybody off Guard...

Destiny's Pov

I think it's time for my confession...

"Everybody STOP. !! please just st-stop.. "

and with that they stopped and looked at me...

"I killed Kanity.. " I said in a whisper

"You what. ?"

"I killed KANITY.. " I repeated a little louder with my head..

"You son of a bitch...!! ""

was all I heard till I fell to the floor, covering my head from punches, kicks, blocks, sticks, anything that I'm getting hit with...

Daeshynia 's Pov

I may have been raped and abused by Shawn after what she said, I just went off ..

After about a good 15-20 minutes of hitting her with anything I could find.. I pulled off of her, by Brey.... when I looked at her, she was half way out cold..Brey just hugged me tight while I cried but I got my self together after a while...

"Do any one you guys have a gun..?"

"What. ? why do you need one.? " Ty said

"Cause if we don't kill all of them now, they'll just keep coming back for us.. please !"

"I have two in my car.. " Chris said

I ran out to his car as fast as I could but something tripped me on the way there..I turned around and saw my mom's with a board and a nail pointing sharply out of it..she tried hitting me with it, multiple times but I kept moving as fast as I could...

I used my leg to trip her, and she fell to the ground... I quickly got up and ran to Chris's car and tried to open the door... but my mom's pulled me back by my hair and sliced my neck...

blood started gushing out rapidly and I'm constantly trying to hold it in.. I could barely speak, and nothing would come out ..I tried opening the door again, and I got it...

I pulled out one of the guns and shot my mother twice , one in the chest, and one in the head.... when she fell to the ground... I dropped the gun slowly and everything went black...

Wiz's Pov

Yess finally I get one in a long ass time but my bestfriend been taking to long getting the guns... but later we hear gun shots go off outside....me, Brey, and Ty ran out there and seen Shy's mother on the from ground dead two bullets in her...and Shy passed out, with her neck sliced open...we quickly put her in the car but Brey went back inside and killed Shawn and Destiny....now we was on our way to the hospital.... Oh lord please don't let Shy die on us now....

Is Shy going to die or survive....?

#TBC...