T.A.E...Part 39

Shy's Pov

  I got into the shower,  memorizing what he just did to me.. still can't believe he ain't give me what I've been craving for the longest enough tho we made love that night in the hospital but still my ass wanted SOME.!!  hugh,  the games niggahs be playing.. smh ...I stayed in the shower for 10 more minutes and got out...

   As I was rubbing baby lotion on me,  somebody knocked on the door...

  'I'm already here in. so wait.! ' I said

. no reply,  they knocked again..

  'Someone's in here.. damn.go on now ! ' I yelled

no reply,   they started knocking rapidly then it turned into banging..

  'Bruh,  dawq stop,  y'all really pissing me off,  get the fuck on wit that banging.!! ' I said once again irritated...

   the banging stopped.. I waited for a min to see if it's going to start again.. the knocks didn't return so I continued rubbing lotion over me..  

. *knock,  knock,  bang, bang, *.

then the door flew open and all the niggahs was standing there,  tryna hold in they laughs...

  'Y'all real petty specially y'all two..!' I said pointing to Wiz and Brey 

  'I'm sorry bestfriend it was all they idea,  they made me come up here.!' Wiz said tryna defend himself

. 'Man shut yo crybaby ass up,  you know damn well we ain't do shit to yo crack head ass..! ' Ty said

. 'Aye,  when did you come from.? ' I asked to Chris..

'From handling business,  I was outta town tho..! ' he said

. 'Liesssss!  but I'ma need y'all to get out my way fr.and y'all bettah be lucky I had on my bra and panties .! '  I said making my way  towards the door..

  'Yeah luckily,  I wouldn't went blind looking at that good damn bush down there..! ' Ty said causing all the boys to laugh except Brey who was just looking around avoiding eye contact wit me..

  'Obviously somebody didn't think so just a few mins ago..! ' I said walking past them and making sure to wink at Brey.. then they got silent

. 'Ooooooooo!  ' all they said,  I guess Brey told em... ctfu time for me go before they get me and start asking questions...

     *****