T.A.E... Part 10

Chris's Pov

After we left the mall and went back home got comfortable and shit.. everybody was in the kitchen, I was in the living room watchinqq tv..somebody knocked on the door..

"Got it..!!" I yelled to em

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole..to see it was only Destiny ugly ass.. I put on a fake smile and open the door and she hugged me..

"Hey, babes..".

"Don't call me that ever and come so you can meet these people.."

I grabbed her hand and we walked into the kitchen where everybody was..

"Aye, y'all this my girl Destiny.. "

She waved , everybody waved except Daeshynia..good that's where I wanted her..

Daeshynia's Pov

Her face look familiar..all the boys left and went into the living room, played the game.. leaving me and Destiny..

"Tf, you looking at hoe.? "

She says

"I'ont who tf you is. but I advise you to get yo shit together fr..!"

"Aww, lwittle Daeshynia don't remember me..?"

"-_-! Bitch, no. !"

"Well, I'm the one who took yo man Darnell. remember now..?"

Oh that's who tf she is..Darnell is my baby's daddy that I really miss so bad..

*Flashback*

I was just coming back from the store to get Kanity some candy ..I see that there was bitches clothes on the floor leading up to my bedroom..so I creeps up the stairs and as I get closer to our room, I hear some hoe moaning and the bed squeaking and shit..

So me being me, I bust through the door and see that the bitch Destiny and Darnell was in my bed fucking..I grabbed a ponytail holder off my wrist and put my hair in a bun and grabbed the bitch by her hair and beat tf outta her, I dragged her out the room and into the hallway swinging her head back and forth hitting against the wall . while I'm banging her head in with my fist and dragging her at the top of the staircase.. I let go of her hair and pushed her down the steps. I ran the stairs and jump on her (not literally ) and starting her in the face and banged her head on the staircase railing and on the floor...I got off of her and stomped her multiple times..after I was done beating her ass, I ran upstairs and Darnell was standing there wit a dumb look on his face.. first I slapped him and punched him in his jaw 6x's.. 3 on each side..

"Next time shouldve thought twice before you cheated on me wit a hoe like Destiny . now you lost me and yo daughter Kanity, don't come looking or yo ass will be killed personally by me..understood, good, got it,great, goodbye. now...Kanity grab all your things and let's go..."

After she got her things together, but before we left I told Kanity to say bye to her father and I kicked Destiny in the face 4x's ..and we left...

*week later*

somebody knocked on my door and opened it...it was the police..

"You have the right to remain silence or everything you say will be held against you..you are charged and arrested for domestic violence on Destiny Winehoods..'

they say putting me in handcuffs ..

"KANITY!!! " I yelled

She came running downstairs ..

"Sweetheart call your grandma and stay wit her OK..mommy will be fine...." I say and she nods...

*Flashback over*

And that's how I ended up in jail for 8 years...

Welp,, more drama to come...stay tune and found out the rest..

#Lil.Tony