T.A.E... Part 27

Ty's Pov

I've been M.I.A. lately but after i left the hospital ..I went to chill with my girl Kylee, and helping her taking care of my baby girl that's growing inside of her.. her name is Kanity also..we named her after Daeshynia's daughter to appreciate what she did and how much fun she's been... and also to make her feel like she has another daughter to look after when our Kanity grows up..

Daeshynia's Pov

30mins later

ok so now, I'm breathing again, Brey got back in here 10 mins ago also along with the rest of em...but as I'm just finish eating my food, Brey said..

"Can everybody step outside and let me talk to my baby for a min. "

was all he said and every body left... it was silence for awhile..

"Soooo, what's up. ?" I asked whiping my mouth and throwing away the bag in the trash next to the bed...

"Baby look, you know I love you right.. "

I nodded

"But umm, a few weeks ago ..before you got kidnapped by Shawn and we had that little arguement ..well after you left, me and Destiny had sex.. and just a few mins ago before I got your food I did a quickie with my ex but I'm sorry baby, I don't know what I was thinking, also knowin you was in this condition and I'm bringing up more drama on your plate.. just please forgive me...? "

I sat there quiet as ever, with a straight face staring at the wall...

"Babe, I know you here and heard everything you said... all I ask if you can forgive me "

"Get out.. " I said lowly

"What.? "

"Get the FUCK OUT BREY.. NOW.!! "

"I said I was sorry, Shy .."

"I know what the fuck you said., now get out my face... I don't wanna see nor talk to you, ..if I speak to you then you can speak to me. If I don't say nothing then don't say shit to me, unless you have permission goodbye.. "

"Don't do this "

"Watch, me do it..!"

after I said he left and slam the door ....I really don't give a shit right now, he bought that upon himself not me..and I swear , if he come near me one time, his ass is done for

.. later the rest of em came in and asked what happen... I told em

"Wow, how he gone tell you now after the bitch is dead tho ?" Wiz said

"At this point, I don't care what he do.. as long as he not near me we fine..Oh and Ty who is this girl you been hugged up with ever since you got here bruh "

"Shy Kylee, and Kylee Shy.. "

"Wassup, Kylee.. why you so quiet..? "

"Well, I just met you guys today except for Wiz and Ty... sooo Yeah " she said with a smile...

"But you could've said hello.. or yo big ass headed boyfriend could've introduced you to me... "

"I know he could've. " she said while playfully hitting Ty in his chest

"Well, I'm sorry damn. " Ty said

Me and Kylee just laughed... we gone be close

"Oh and I see you guys are expecting.. "

"Yeah, our little girl.. " she said

"What's her name.. "

"Kanity.. " Klyee said with a nervous smile

"Oh my fucking god , I love you guys.. aww y'all are the best.. but why.. " I said with tears down my face and a side smile

"Cause Ty wanted to show how much we appreciate what you've done and that your a very fun person.. and plus you've lost your daughter , so we named her after yours and we would be even more happy if you would been her god mother.. "

"I would love to...come here you guys.. "

They got up and hugged me..later the same doctor came in and said..

"You have visitors.. "

"What. ? I didn't get a call saying nobody was visiting me.. "

"Well bitch you do..thanks cousin, we call if we need you again "

When they stepped in the room, I could've sworn everybody went dead silence... and aint say shit , and did this bitch just say cousin tf, ..these bitches bout to die tonight.....

!"# tbc ..