T.A.E... Part 8

*Recap*

They went to the mall, got Daeshynia her clothes...Brey kissed her or wateva then asked her to be his girl..

*End Of Recap*

Daeshynia's Pov

I cant believe Brey is asking me out and we only knew each otha for two days...

"B-B-Brey we just met yesterday and-.."

"And I know that Shy, come on now be my girl.."

"I dont k-k-know.."

I said shaking my head side to side

"Shy..Look at me"

I looked at him, and that he was serious about me to be his girlfriend..

"Im gonna ask you again, smile to say yes or keep a straight ass face for no.."

I couldnt resist I had to smile...

"So thats a yes lil mama..?"

"Y-y-yes it is.."

I smiled slightly..

"Alr, now come on so we can go get some cookiesss..." He say while holding my hand...

"Was the sss neccesary..?"

"In my occasion, yes it was..!"

We walked to the food court, and went to SubWay..Ctfuu, I looked at the time and it was 6:45..We got 15 mins, so we good and already at the food court..

We walked up to the corner, I order....

Flat bread

Blackforest ham

American Cheese

Lettuce

Banana Peppers

Ranch to top it off(A/N: I really get this at subway)

Brey order...

Italian bread

Ham/Turkey/Stake

Swiss cheese

Lettuce

Tomatos

Ranch and 6 cookies...

"The cookies would take 5-10 mins ok.." The lady said

"Ok.."

"Like why you get all that shit, Ew your jus nasty.."

"Im real nasty in bed.."

He winked at me...

I cant believe this niqqa, he is all open about this to public...smh

As we waited for our sandwhiches to be made, he wrapped his arms me from behind and put his chin into the crook of my neck..I smiled, maybe we could work out but then again I'ont kno...

Brey's Pov

Im not gone lie...I was planning on having sex with Shy then break it off but she different..And lil mama got ass on her for days..She turned around and smiled at me, I smiled back..she wrapped her arms around my waist and layed her head on my chest..I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on top of hers...

"Aye, lil mama.."

"Yea.."

"You kno ass fat..right.?"

"Naw, I dont have one.."

"(straight face) You kno you do.."

"(Just smiled)"

"Gimmie kiss.."

She stooded up on her tippy-toes and kissed me..I cupped her ass in my hands, and squeezed it..She pulled away.

"Brey..!" she said while playfully pushing me away..

"Here, you are sir.." The lady said behind the counter and smiled..

"Thanks.."

We walked over to the table..and ate...

"Shawty, what time is it..!"

She asked

"6:57..why.?"

"Just asking."

"Shut up.."

I say taking a bite of her sandwhich...

"Like for why..? Knowin you got yo ownn.!"

"That shit. nasty anyway just like you.."

"But you like my nasty ass..right.?

"Truu.."

"Ayee, there go the rest of em ugly thangs.." she say

Lol,, this girl something else...

Wassssuuuuppp bugers...!"

Wiz said...

"Like really..?" I say

"You hang with Shy to much.."

Ty say

I laughed and shaking my head..

Wiz's Pov

I already know my niqqa Brey and Shy dating..he told me..Their actually cute tbh, but also Chris is feeling yo gurl to...image how will he feel when he finds out..damn, thats a fucked up sitaution..Lol, Im done..I was kinda feeln Shy but I was like naaww she probably a hand full and to much tooty and cob webs in her couchie..smh..Im bout to smash some food ttyl yall....

Ty's Pov

Ayee hahaha got my own private thought he-he-he woooo..Im that niqqa thats to extra..but fr, my mans uh uh uh Brey and Shy they together hell yeeaaa...Wiz told me, the only person that dont kno is Chris..this bout to be a show when we all get back at the crib...Haha woaah thus shit crazy and Chris was feeln da gurl..but his lost Brey gotta her bruh...Smh, crazy shiizzz..