T.A.E.!! Part 41

Shy's Pov

   I swear,  we need another female on this damn house...     I walked into they kitchen and made me some chicken,  greens,  and baked potatoes.... yeah,  I might've had fights with mom's but moma still knows best...

       'I SMELLLL. FOODDDDDD!!!!. '

Wiz yelled coming down the stairs..

    ' OMG!  I really can't have nothing by myself! ' I said

.

   'Nah,  not even a house full of black niggahs tf! ' Wiz said chuckling

.   'Bitch! ' I mumbled

.   'Watch it! ' he said pointing a finger at me   

   'Fuck you, bestfriend !' I said sticking my tongue out and laughing afterwards.  

             I walked into the living room, with Wiz behind me.. and saw Ty,  Brey. and Chris all sitting on the couch ...

   'Aye,  niggahs make some room!:  Wiz said

.    'Where's our plates? ' Brey said to me..  

      I shrugged 'It was only suppose to be for me but Wiz ole ugly ass came in bogarding shit..! '

   'You in this niggah house,  cooking up his shit..! ' Brey said

. 'It's cool,  she is the only female! '  Chris said...

   'Nah,  it cool.. that's mad disrespectful and only been. here for like 3 days..! ' Brey Said

.  'Mad or Nah.,  if you wanted some just ask for it tf.  just don't make a big ass scene out of it.! ' I said threw the plate at his face...

     'If yo ass was that hungry to complain then get yo bitch ass up and fix you some..! ' I said going  upstairs,  I just lost my appetite.... 

   'DammmmmmnnN !!' I heard all em say but Wiz was the loudest .

        Damn , I forgot my phone in the kitchen . I went back downstairs .. they all looked at me ..

   'What  !!' I yelled ..

they all turned back around except Brey ..

   'That includes you to turn around too tf' I said walkin into the kitchen