T.A.E... Part 17

Destiny's Pov

She gone regret this shit forreal.. so I got my phone out and called her mom's boyfriend while she in there cussing up a storm with Brey...

*Phone Convo*

Shawn - Hello. ?

Me - Yeah, you know Ty and Wiz right.? "

Shawn - Yeah, why.?

Me- Well they at the park with Kanity down the street from Daeshynia house.."

Shawn - Alr, meet up there at the place in 2 hours ..don't be late or yo ass won't see light again and that's a promise.. "

Me- Whatever Shawn.. I'll see you up there.. "

after I hung up, Brey walked in.. now it's time for plan two , I got 2 hours .. he walked over to the refrigerator, looking for something, Who knows... I walked over behind him and started rubbing my hands down his chest, closer to his area but he stopped me...I gave him a confused

"Wtf, you doing bruh..?!".

"Brey, baby I'm giving you what you need.. that's all "

"Well, I gotta girl, that can handle my needs.. fuck on bitch.." he said walking to the living room , I followed him and watched him sat on the couch watching tv.. I walked over there and stood in front...

"Like, why tf you in front on the tv fo..? "

"Cause ik you want me.. just as well as I do.."

"Nah, I don't like yo ass... never have and never will, now get yo ass on.. damn "

I didn't say nothing and just walked over towards him and sat on his lap, straddling him..I kissed him on his neck and sucked on it while pulling back..I smiled cause I see he ain't stopped me tho....so I continued and went down slowly, I look up to see him looking back at me..

"You want it daddy, don't you..? "

"I sure do.. " he said licking his lips

"Well come and get it"

I said walking away and going upstairs in one of the rooms..5 minutes later I see him standing at the door..he walked over towards me and got on top of me... he started kissing. and biting on my neck , which made me moan softly..

We slowly started undressing each other... and one thing led to another...

(Didn't feel like writing that part )

*1Hour later *

"Damn girl, ..gotta niqqa weak and shit. "

"That was my whole plan babes, " I said and got up... and took a shower and got dressed up and left to meet Shawn .....

Daeshynia's Pov

After me and Brey small agruement over bullshit ...I walked out and walked somewhere unknown ..when I'm upset or angry, I take along ass walk to control myself ..cause if I don't shit going down and people dying... but this what happen,

*Flash Back *

After fighting destiny, I felt myself. being pulled out.. when the person let me down, I turned around and met with Brey... he Looks mad for why.?

"Fuck you doing. ?"

"What you mean, wtf I'm doing.. "

"Why you hit her with the fucking chair fo bruh ..?"

"The bitch, needed it. tf.. tell her to fuck on and don't touch what's mines ..!".I yelled

"Who the fuck you yelling at, you need to lower yo tone before I will.. " .he said stepping closer

"Oh I'm suppose to get scared when Brey steps closer, wow. fuck outta here.."

He rosed his hand..then put it down , and looked at me with pure anger..

"What you was about to do. ? hit me "

"Calm that shit down , I ain't about to to put my hands on you girl..just get yo shit together. "

"You get yours together first bitch nigga.. "

"Look, just get out my face

."

"Gladly? "

i said and walked out...

*End of Flashback*

So that's why I'm here.... 10mins past by and it's dark outside and this black truck pulled up beside me and stopped... the person got out and I started running... (bad choice knowing that person got a truck fuck ) I said to myself...

I'm running as fast as could to lose the truck, but my feet wanna be lazy at a time like this..damn it ...soon enough I got tired and just gave up... and the person put me in the truck... and drove off, took me along with em..

............................