Chapter 21

Namjoon's POV~

My paws pounded the forest floor as I ran away from my frustrations. I was always good at biting my tongue but that girl just rubbed me the wrong way. Before I knew it I was standing at the cobble stone path that lead up to the castle I called home. I shifted from my wolf form into my human one, grabbing the cloak that I left hanging in the trees. 

"Namjoon?" I looked up from the clasp to see Jin standing in front of me. 

"Seokjin hyung, I'm sorry I behaved that way but-but-" 

"I know." He half smiled at me. 

"Jinnie I know you said she's here to support you, but if she speaks that way to the council, they'll never listen to you. And you'll be left chasing your tail all over again." I stated softly. I didn't want to attack his friends, despite how disrespectful they are, but I believed in his cause and I wanted him to succeed. 

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. 

"I know love. I had a talk with her while you were out. She's the type that likes to prod and push buttons. I would like to apologize for the things she said and her overall behavior." He sighed. 

"It's not you who needs to apologize." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed my lips instead. 

"Y'know I do not believe I have seen you angry. It was kinda sexy." He purred in my ear. Me cheeks flared a bright red. I lightly smacked his shoulder shyly.   

"I know you don't want to go, but it would mean everything if you were there by my side at the meeting." 

Before I could answer, we walked through the thresh hold of the castle when Jungkook practically came barreling into us. 

"Jungkook?" Seokjin asked. 

"Namjoon, Taehyung is requesting you." He stated. His gaze was casted to the floor. His form was rugged and tense. 

I released Seokjin and started to go to their room. Seokjin and Jungkook in tow. 

"What happened?" I asked once we got to the top of the stairs. 

"We got into an argument." He said quietly. 

"Hmm. And?" 

"I marked him." 

I turned around and slapped him. If he was anything other than a vampire he would've been on the floor. 

"Do you realize what you could have done?!" I yelled at him. I turn and started to run to my little taetae. When I got to their room, I knocked softly. 

"Tae?" I said softly. I didn't hear anything so I opened the door and let myself in. 

I looked around the room but he was no where in sight. But the bed was a mess. Almost all of the blankets where removed and missing. Is he in the closet? 

"Taebear?" I called out to him again, heading to what I think was the closet. I heard little sniffles coming from behind me. From my new angle I could see where the missing blankets ended up. Taehyung was nested up under the bed. 

I walked over and sat on the floor. 

"Do you want to come out?" He didn't respond but instead crawled out from under the bed and into my lap. I looked at the mate mark on his collar bone. It looked red and painful. Most mating marks are painful but usually in the moment there can be pleasure behind it. But when you forcefully mark someone it causes them pain.  

"How do you feel?" I asked rubbing his back. 

"It hurts Joonie. H-He hurt me." He whined. 

"I know baby, I know." I ran my fingers through his hair to calm him. 

"Just relax Tae." 

I sat with him for so long that the sun was tucked away in the horizon. 

Taehyung fell asleep in my arms. I stood and placed him in bed. I covered him with blankets. And quietly made my exit. I went on a man hunt to find Jungkook. I found him and Jin in the parlor drinking. I walked up to Jungkook and slapped him again. I raised my hand to hit him again but Seokjin held me tight. 

"Do you have any idea what you could have done!" I yelled at him, fighting against Jin. Jungkook just looked down in shame. 

"Why would you do such a thing?! I know Taehyung can be stubborn and pig headed but that gives you no right to do that!"

"That bitch was all over you! She insulted your mate! Hell she even came between you two and you did NOTHING!" I continued to yell. 

"Then you forcefully mark him! Your lucky you didn't make him miscarry!" I slammed my hands over my mouth. I stepped to far. Taehyung is going to be so pissed I told. 

"M-Miscarry." I turned away from Jungkook. He stood up quickly and advanced but a warning from Jin made him freeze. 

"Yes Jungkook. Taehyung is carrying your baby and you maybe why he loses it." I hissed lowly. Jungkook didn't look shocked. He looked like he was in shock. 

"Do you know what happens to and omega that loses a pup?" Silence followed before I continued, "A peace of the mother dies with it if the grief doesn't get to them first." I spoke brokenly. He went from shock to devastated. 

"You better come up with a genius apology! And he likes chocolate and fruits. You need to make him as comfortable as possible." I sighed. He nodded then disappeared. 

"I'm sorry. I-AAHHHHH!" I screamed as a fire ignited in my belly. 

One word came to mind. 

Heat.

(>~<)

This chapter is a mess but I hope it was an enjoyable one.