Chapter 16

Important Note at the bottom!!

Seokjin's POV~

The silence hung in the room like a thick fog. We were seated in the dining room, I was positioned at the head of the table. Namjoon on my left. My mother and her guests to my right.

Namjoon was poking at his food. I was completely uninterested in my own.

"Mother. We talked about this." I subtly glared at the woman.

"Oh honey this was before I knew about him." She waved her hand and cut into her fancy dinner.

The other guest seemed to stick their noses higher than the rest.

"Besides Jinnie Leann is such a lovely girl, you two would be perfect," she paused for a minute, "friend's."

"Yes it has been a while since we've talked Seokjin. How have things been here in Korea?"

"Fine Mr. Wang."

"Hmm look at my boy so humble. Did you know he's making history! He's signing some kind of treaty with the mutts!" My mom clapped.

"Their not mutts." I stated but they didn't acknowledge it, almost as if I said nothing.

"Well that's interesting." Mrs. Wang spoke, dabbing the corner of her napkin at the edge of her lip.

"What brought on this endeavor?" Mr. Wang asked this time.

"We always get into little squabbles with the wolves and they would be a better oulie than an enemy. Besides, most of our problems can be solved by simple communication." I smiled proud of my hard work to get this done.

It only took a century, but I've got all the time in the world. I looked at my Joonie and he was smiling in my direction. I felt another since of pride swell in my chest.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Leann giggled.

"What's his name?" Leann pointed at Joon.

"My name is Namjoon." He smiled again. I had to refrain from gushing over his dimples.

"When are you due?"

"What?"

"Well I figured Jinnie oppa impregnated you. That's why you're here right?" She asked innocently.

"I-I-"

"He's not pregnant. And he's here because he's my beloved." I spoke angered.

"People are going to talk Seokjin. They'll think you're doing this treaty just for him." My mother nodded along to her own words.

"You should betroth Leann! Then it looks normal!" My mother clapped like a little child.

"What?! No!" I exclaimed. I was about to start speaking when Mrs. Wang spoke.

"Have you got this," she pointed at Namjoon, "accepted by the council yet?" She asked with a cool smile.

"She's right Seokjin. They could take your throne from you! After all, you worked so hard to get it." My mother whined at the end.

"I'll be damned if someone is going to take my throne from me. I will have one of my maids escort you out. This dinner is over. Now get out of my house!" I yelled at them.

"Seokjin! Is that any way to talk to your mother and guests?!" My mother squawked.

"This dog has ruined you already!"

I slammed my hands on the table. The long mahogany table split into two.

"He his not a dog. He is a smart, adorable, and friendly lil wolf. And he's mine. If all you can do is talk badly about him and disrespect him then leave." I finished then stalked out of the room with Namjoon in tow.

I pulled Namjoon through many corridors and long hallways with many lefts and rights.

"J-Jin, s-slow down." Namjoon said tumbling after me. I turned and picked him up, earning a yelp in return.

I made it to our bedroom. I threw Namjoon onto the bed, he screamed in the process. I probably should have warned him.

I climbed on top of him, his breath hitching. But I only flopped on him feeling completely drained from my mother's antics.

Namjoon rubbed his fingers through my hair, lulling me to relax.

"It's okay hyungie. Their gone." He whispered. I felt so relaxed in his arms and we stayed like that all night long.

[~_~]
It's soooo short I know and I'm sorry!!

But I saw all of the votes and all of the reads!!!! Seriously you guys are amazing!!

One reason I haven't uploaded anything was/is because I'm in the middle of a move.

It took like over 5 hours to get to my new house and I'd make moving trips sometimes 3 times a day.

But we finally made it and I am exhausted!! But I saw all the votes and some 💜💜 supportive comments and I felt like I just had to update!

Once everything gets settled I'm going to come up with an updating schedule!
(LOL that way I have to update)

I have two other books that I'm working on and I promise I would upload anymore until I finish this one.

I'm gonna post bios of the books next so feel free to check them out if you thin you'd like them!!

UPDATE SCHEDULE COMING SOON!!!

And remember everyone,

"Love Myself, Love Yourself."

💜💜💜
~