Chapter 22

Smut in this chapter!!  

I'm sorry it sucks...

Cringe ass smut ahead!! (It's the whole chapter so if you don't want to read it you can skip) 

Namjoon's POV~

My body felt like it was engulfed in flames. Warm slick oozed from me. My knees buckled. My chest tightened. In a matter of moments I was harder than the marble that decorated the walls. Jin sat back in his chair and smirked down at me. 

He crossed his legs and took a sip from his drink. I crawled over to him, drool running down my chin. I went to go crawl in his lap when he pushed me back down to the floor. I whined when my wet bottom made contact with the cold floor. 

He uncrossed his legs and leaned forward. 

"Now now. You don't want to be a bad boy do you?" He taunted me. I shook my head,  he placed he foot over my crotch and added pressure. I moaned at the new friction. 

"What do bad boys get?" He leaned in closer. His foot adding more pressure to my dick. I rutted my hips up adding more pressure to myself. I moaned loudly my stomach tightened. With each passing moment I got more and more frustrated. 

He grabbed my chin and pulled my face forward. We were so close we could almost kiss. I felt his calm breath on my lips.

"What. Do. BAD. Boys. Get?" He hissed in my face. 

"P-P-Punished-d!" I exclaimed at the peek of my frustration. 

I just wanted to release! I wanted him to take me and fill me full of his cum. But as of now I wasn't getting any of that. 

"Are you a good boy? Or a bad boy?" He tutted. His head tilted to the side, his grip on my chin tightened. 

"I'm a-a good boy!" I shouted. Between the tightness in my stomach and the moving pressure on my shaft left me in tears. My release was fast approaching and I'd do anything to get it. 

"Are you? Why don't you show Master just how good you are?" He smirked down at me and leaned back in his chair. I set my hands atop his thighs, slowly moving them forward. I gripped his belt and looked up at him through my lashes. 

He raised his eyebrow in question so I made quick work of undoing his belt, button, and zipper. I pulled his long shaft from its confines. I gave it a few pumps to harden him. I looked up at my Master as I gave kitten licks to his tip. 

His salty taste was heavenly on my taste buds. I swirled my tongue around the angry head.   

"Are you t-teasing me?" He hissed and stuttered. At his words I brought more of him into my mouth. I kept going until I deep throated him. Never once losing eye contact. 

I hollowed my cheeks as I worked my head up and down his long shaft. His width stretched my lips making me a drooling mess. I couldn't wait for him to be buried inside of me. I ran one hand up and down his thighs while my other fondled his balls. 

He bucked his hips causing the head of his dick to ramp into the back of my throat. The force made me gag around him but I didn't stop. I felt a hand in my hair. It gripped onto my hair and pulled it harshly. I moaned around him. The moans he was giving me made me feel all the more pleasure. 

I pulled back and sucked the tip like my life depended on it. My hands working on everything else. My wolf purred in my head, we were about to get our treat. 

"O-Oh shit N-namjoon! I'm g-gonna c-um!" He moaned as he shot his load into my mouth. I sucked and milked him of every drop before I pulled back and swallowed. I opened my mouth to show him that none of his juices remained. 

"C-Can I have my award n-now?" I asked innocently but there was nothing innocent behind what I wanted. 

"Of course baby. What do you want?" He rubbed his fingers through my hair. 

"I want you to fuck me! So hard that I forget my own name! Hard enough that I won't be able to walk for weeks." I begged. I string of drool dribbled down as I thought about what was coming. A gush of slick rushed down my thighs. Everything was so wet. 

"What every you wish." He smirked. He stood picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He ran to his room. 

As soon as he shut and locked the door I was thrown onto his bed. He started to strip as he walked over to me. Each step he took only excited me more. 

When he made it to the bed he was in his necked glory. I ripped my shirt off and struggled to get my pants down. He chuckled at me. He crawled onto the bed and helped me remove my pants. 

"Aw baby, you're so wet." He smiled, I felt a finger prod my entrance. I threw my head back and moaned. His touch sent waves of electricity through my body. He pulled his finger back and sucked my juices from his finger. 

"Hmm." He moaned sucking on his finger. 

"You taste so good my little wolf." He groaned. 

"Do I need to prep you?" I rapidly shook my head. His eyes glowed a fiery red and his fangs rested on his bottom lip. 

He slammed into me in one go. I moaned and came on the spot. He moved my leg onto his shoulders then started to pound into me. I was a complete mess. 

I started to see stars. His quick and fast thrust put me on cloud 9. 

"Y-Yes-s!" I screamed. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head to the side. He bit into the side of my neck, marking me. We came at the same time. 

We spent the rest of the night fucking, sucking, and making love.

[-_0]

So like I would've had this chapter out last night but my wifi was being a bitch. So I had the chapter completed but then I got kicked off of Wattpad and it erased the last 100 or so. I was so pissed I just let her lay.