Chapter 10

Seokjin's POV~ 

I was sitting in the back of my slick black car as it bumped down the road headed to our destination. The Red Stone pack was lovely country to drive through. I sat with my best two. Although one of which wore a constant pout as he stared out the window. 

"What crawled up your ass?" Hoseok asked looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looked up and glared at our hyung. He mumbled under his breath but didn't say anything directly to us. I rolled my eyes at his young antics. 

The rest of the way we were lost in a comfortable silence. 

We soon arrived in front of a huge house, I assumed it to be the pack house. 

Pulling around the circle which was around the tree, my driver pulled up into a stop

Pulling around the circle which was around the tree, my driver pulled up into a stop. He stepped out and got the door for us. Coming down the stairs was the Alpha himself. 

"Lord Kim!" He called with a cheery smile. 

"Alpha Ro." I said with a small level of cheer. Are wolves normally cheerful creatures?

"It's good to see you again Lord Kim." He bowed in respect. I followed in suit. Manors, after all are something every gentleman possesses. 

"Please call me Seokjin." I smiled. I shook his hand and he pointed his hand open palmed towards a small path into the woods. This treaty was extremely important to me, my people, and his. 

My father and his father had never done something like this. Sure they co-existed with them, but this was the first treaty to be signed. This would allow easier communication and business and interspecies mating will also be much more excepted.    

The walk through the woods, around his territory helped us talk and learn more about each other. We did the same in my land the day before. It shows trust. I left my entourage at the car and he was also alone, minus the common boarder patrol. We continued to chat.

"Sulang I am quite joyed about this treaty." He smiled and nodded. 

"Seokjin I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this. We are making history here!" He smiled like a little puppy. 

"So how have things been Alpha?" I asked as we kept our slow pace. 

"Things have been swell. There is a pack to the South that has had some trouble. They said some of their omegas were kidnapped." He sighed. 

"Kidnapped?" I ask. I was confused, didn't most packs cherish their omegas?

"Yes horrible thing. Omegas are so sweet and nurturing." Sulang growled and clenched and unclenched his fist. 

"Alpha Ro, I-" I was interrupted by the most delightful smell. I felt my fangs itch to be sunk into the sweet flesh the smell was emitted from.  

"Seokjin?" Alpha Ro called but I was too lost in the scent. 

"What is that?" I asked, changing our direction so I could follow the scent. Alpha Ro following me, in curiosity I assume. 

I walked about 500 yards. We came to a little stream and the base of the mountain. The river forked around the mountain. I was about to step across when the Alpha put his hand on my shoulder. 

"That's no mans land." He stated. 

"I smell them." I purred walking through the water. My expensive shoes just got ruined, my socks soiled, and my pant legs soaked with the crystal blue water. 

"Who?" He was now on full alert. 

I continued to walk through the water then up the small boulders and rocks. I noticed the small cave and that's where that delicious smell was oozing from. I continued to stalk my new pray. I could feel my eyes turn into their blood red. 

"Come to my location now" I mind linked Jungkook then turning the link back off again. 

When I made it to the entrance of the cave, the scent became over powering. 

Curled up in the far corner was a small, dirty, but adorable little ball of omega werewolf. 

He had dirty blonde hair and he seemed tall. I walked closer to him. And his delicious sent just drew me in more. He was bleeding. 

I grabbed his arm, moving him to see where the red gold was leaking from. He started to stir in his sleep. When I moved to his feet is when I noticed the blood. There were thorns, rocks, and splinters were buried deep into his feet. 

There was a small layer of skin over some of the thorns other areas were healing where others have been removed. I was rubbing his feet when he shot up and scooted away from me. 

"W-W-Who a-a-are y-you?" He stuttered as he kept scooting towards the front of the cave. He kept looking around frantically, his eyes never landed on me. I felt upset that he wouldn't look at me. Lost in my thoughts I missed the fact he was getting too close to the edge. 

Alpha Ro appeared and caught him as he was about to fall. He picked up my beloved and walked down the mountain. I raced after them, beating them down the mountain. My mate was in hysterics. 

"Put. Him. Down." I hissed at the alpha that held my mate so closely. Alpha Ro sensing the hostility gently sat my mate on the ground. He took a step back and kneeled. 

"Omega. Relax." He commanded in a deep voice. I wanted to be upset with the way he spoke to him but my mate relaxed from the order. 

"What pack are you from?" Alpha Ro asked in a much softer tone. 

"T-T-The Midnight-t p-pack." He stuttered. 

"Oh you're one of the missing ones! Your pack will be so happy to know you're safe!" Alpha Ro said with a smile. 

"NO!" He screamed again. He started to cry and scream again. 

"T-They t-t-t-they." He was loosing his breath. I wrapped my arms around him. 

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. My scent surly calming him, until a large mass collided into me. 

[]~[}

Joonie met his mate!!!

-And completely freaked out. 

BTW 2 updates in one night!!! 

Thank you to my lovley readers as this book is about to reach 100 reads!! Makes me so happy and thank you so much!!! 

I hope all of you are staying healthy!

~

Thank you :)!!!

~