Chapter 14

Seokjin's POV~

After I fed my little mate I took him on a tour of my house.

"Jinnie, I don't think I'll ever be able to find my way around here." He sighed defeated. I half smiled at my little mate.

"Well that's okay love. Gives you the excuse to never leave my side." I smiled as I managed to get a giggle out of him. I wrapped my arm around his waste and led him back to the living room where everyone else was.

"So how did the tour go?" Jungkook asked when we walked into the room. Taehyung turned and hit him on the chest.

"Hey! What was that for?!" He looked at his mate offended. Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"It was fun. But it was a little dark. Maybe we should've turned on more lights." Namjoon joked as he felt his way around. He managed to find a couch. Just as he was about to sit down I sat down first and pulled him into my lap.

I chuckled at his shocked face.

"I see you are still struggling at getting dressed." I commented on the lack of clothing the werecat wore.

"You run around necked in the woods for your whole life then try to wear pants." He huffed. But he curled into Hoseok more. Hoseok looked defeated but he did seem to be rather touchy.

"So what about you guys? Tell us about yourselves." Taehyung asked cuddling into Jungkooks side.

"Well I'm the King of Vampires. I have been for many many years now. Jungkookie-"

"I'm not a child." Jungkook interrupted. I rolled my eyes but continued.

"He is my general and top warrior. And Hoseok is my chief advisor. As he is older than me."

"Thanks Jin. Make me feel good about myself." Yoongi purred and whispered in Hoseoks ear. Hoseoks cheeks dusted pink and he gripped the cat tighter.

"Wait if he's older how come his not the king?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I'm not a vampire."

"What are you then?"

"I'm a fallen angel pup." We were put into silence. The omegas seemed to be astonished. Until Taehyung burst into laughter.

"Oh my god that is hilarious! And Yoongi hyung is a cat!" He continued to laugh.

"Cat and the bird." Namjoon giggled.

"Har har. I assure you I am a total top. I-"

"It's okay darling. I can take care of you." Yoongi purred in his ear. Hoseok's face turned bright red. Weather it was from anger or embarrassment I couldn't tell. Regardless we all ended up in a fit of laughter.

Hoseok pushed Yoongi off his lap and stormed out of the room. A laughing Yoongi chased after him.

"I'm glad we ran into him." Namjoon smiled.

"Well technically be tackled us and drug us under a root ball." Taehyung stated whipping a tear.

"That was horrifying and really cold." Namjoon shivered in my arms.

"Joonie how're your feet?"

"Their fine. It hurted when that guy was messing with them." Namjoon pouted.

"Ya I was sleeping and I accidentally kicked him in the face." Taehyung shrugged.

"You kicked doctor Lee in the face?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Well maybe you should wake someone up before you start cutting away on them." He rolled his eyes.

"You're feet were so bad. I thought it was hard for your kind to get those kinds of wounds." Jungkook stated, almost like a question.

"This isn't the old age where we ran around the woods. Where we were more animal than human." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I like to have my feet nice and clean." Taehyung sassed.

"Honestly though politics were so much better back then." Namjoon spoke up.

"Definitely. The omegas of that time were such badasses! And not traded like property."

"Hmm."

"What do you know of the olden ways?" I asked the two.

There were not many roaming packs left. Most mistaken the roaming packs with rouges, often causing a lot of problems. But when those first few packs settled. It stirred up a lot of trouble in both worlds.

When the werewolves decided to settled it brought with it many land disputes. That was when the council was formed. I was but a boy at the time but I still remember the big fuss over the whole ordeal.

"We have elders that like to tell the story. As it has been pasted down through the generations." Namjoon shrugged. I hummed.

We fell into a comfortable silence once again. The occasional giggle leaving one of the omegas.

It was so peaceful and I couldn't have been more happy than I was in this moment. I leaned back as Namjoon played with my fingers. He turned to where he was  strataling me.

He payed his hands at my hips. I was watching him intently, curious at what he was to do next. He slowly ran his hands up my chest. His fingers dipped and moved around my abs and up to my shoulders. I shivered when his hands held my neck.

He was so delicate. His touches soft. He moved his hands up to my sharp jaw line.

"Can I see you?" He whispered. I almost missed it if I didn't see his lips move. I nodded my head. He cupped my cheeks.

He ran his thumbs over my eyes. He felt my lips, he ran his hair through my, messing it up but I couldn't bring myself to care.

I was lost in his touches until a voice interpreted his soft delicate touches.

"What the hell is going on here?"

()-()

I updated!!!!

Finally *cough...

I'm about to stir the whole pot 😈

We're about to meet some new people...

I hope you enjoy!!

~