Chapter 19

Seokjin's POV~

I held the bottle in my hands. I couldn't help the resentful feeling of what I held in my hands. Namjoon was sprawled out beside me.

"Jin please!" He whined again.

"She made you blind in the first place. Why are you trusting her so easily?" I asked turning to face him, not that he could see me anyway.

"Seokjin. Do you know what it's like to be blind. I'm stuck in a world of darkness! The only time I can see is when I haunted by my nightmares!"

I felt a wave of guilt as I held the solution to his pain. Or at least a potential solution. I was torn from my thoughts when he spoke again. Tears running down his soft cheeks.

"I want to see again. I want to see a flower bloom. I want to see the breeze dance in the trees. And-" his voice cracked and more tears spilled.

"I want to see you Jinnie. And one day, I'd l-like to see our p-pups. I want this! P-Please." He sobbed into his hands. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Lay back so I can do it." I spoke softly when his sobs faded to sniffles.

He returns to his laying position and stares up at the ceiling. I filled the dropper then hovered over his eyes. He flinched when a drop fell.

"Sorry I should've warned you." He giggled and I smiled at the sound.

"Next one." I warned this time adding a drop to his other eye.

"I-it feels weird." He blinked. I sat the bottle down. I put my hand on his chest to keep him from setting up. I climbed on top of him. I placed a kiss on his neck then his cheek.

"I want to know more about you." I kept my soft kisses across his skin. He made a sound as if he was purring in the back of his throat.

"W-well I was born into the Trade. They t-threw me out when I returned blind. A group of rogues found me. They were the family I never had. They protected me. O-one day I was off by the stream when everything went quite... ahh-" he moaned softly when I sucked on his neck.

"T-That's when the pack found me. If I w-wasn't a p-pure omega they would've k-killed me." He whined when I pulled away to look at him. I ran my hands through his hair.

We spent the rest of the night in each other's embraces.

~ 2 Months Later ~

We were back in my office we had a month to go until the big meeting. Namjoon and I have grown impossibly closer.

I looked up and caught Namjoon staring.

"You're staring again." I smiled as he shrugged.

"Not my fault you're so handsome." He said leaning forward. I smiled and opened my arms. He came and sat in my lap.

"Can you finally see?" I asked hopefully.

"It's better. Everything is still so blurry. But if I squint hard enough I can make things out." He said squinting at me for emphasis.

"Don't strain your eyes love. We want them to get better." He laid his head on my shoulder.

"It gives me such headaches having this blurry vision." He whined rubbing his eyes. I brought his hands into mine.

"Do you think I'll be able to see by next week?" He asked hopeful.

"Why what's next week?" I tried to rack my brain for anything I may have missed. His cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"I-It's m-my heat," he paused for a moment, "and I was wondering if we could m-mark each other-r." He stuttered ever so cutely.

I brought his hands up and kissed his knuckles.

"I'd love nothing more."

[+~+]

So short chapter compared to the last. I'm thinking about having some vkook and then another chapter or so before Joonies Heat.

Thoughts? Opinions?

~