Chapter 1

Seokjin's POV~

I sit atop my throne looking down upon the vacant quart.  

"Seokjin! There you are." The little red head called. The echo in the air reminded me how lonely it truly was here.

"Where else would I be?" I asked slouching into my chair. 

"I don't know, maybe preparing for the ball tomorrow." He approached me and found a seat. 

"Remind me why we're going to that again?" I asked rubbing my temples. 

"It's the Blue Moon Ball. It is one of the most extravagant sights to observe." My adviser spoke as he walked across the marble flooring. His shoes made a prominent echo with each step upon the hard stone. 

"Moon stuff is more of a werewolf thing, isn't it? Why are we bring ourselves down to their level?" Jungkook asked seemingly disappointed. 

"You brat! How dare you disrespect them like that! The Blue Moon is not just for their species!" Hoseok started to yell at the little fledgling. 

"Easy Hoseok." I chuckled, I couldn't help but find this entertaining. There's not much entertainment around here so some harmless bickering is just that, harmless. 

"Yes we are still going to a, mainly werewolf ball, it is still important that we go. Seokjin you need to sign the treaty with the Red Stone pack. And Jungkook you should still be able to get your dick wet." Hoseok ended rolling his eyes. I noticed the smirk rise on Jungkook's face but I choose to ignore it. 

"Thank you Hoseok hyung. I had forgotten all about that." He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"You..." Hoseok huffed defeated. His face flamed a hot red. My smirk deepened at his annoyance. 

"We are going to go Hoseok hyung. Like you said, we need to keep up appearances to the; lesser species." Hoseok glared at me but didn't dispute. 

"Now," I paused my face returning to a neutral expression, "leave me!" I hissed at both of them. 

They quickly stood and bowed then left the throne room leaving me, in the silence, alone. 

{}~[]

SO that was chapter 1 and I'm sorry it's so short (the others will be longer but I wanted to set the scene) 

Things will take off in the next chapters. 

I hope you enjoy they story! And make sure to leave a comment! I'd love to know what you think!

~