Chapter 17

Jungkook's POV~

I watched the two wolves frolic through the field of wild flowers. They stood above anything else in that field.

Their Snow White fur seemed to shine in the afternoon sun.

A strong breeze blew through the balcony and into Seokjin's study. The wind was teasing my with my mates sweet scent.

Seokjin was at his desk fussing about something while I 'listened'.

"Jungkook? Are you even listening to me right now?"

"That's such a chick line bro." I chuckled dogging the book he threw at me. He started to rant about my poor listening skills and disrespect towards my hyungs.

"Their so beautiful." I sighed in my dream like state.

I've never had a thing for wolves or the mate bond. I preferred to play around. It was more my style. That and werewolves always smelled like wet dog. Who wants to take that into bed?

But Tae is different. He's sassy, unlike the other omegas I've met. He's beautiful, unlike any other I've seen. And he's all mine.

My heart eyes were too glued to my mate that I didn't notice my hyung walk and stand beside me.

"They're something, aren't they." Seokjin sighed. I noticed his shoulders sag from their tense state. He has worked so hard to get to where he is at. And now he's trying to come up with interspecies peace?

He's already failed a numerous amount of times but he keeps trying. When I met Jin hyung, I always saw him as a 'lover not a fighter' type. And I wasn't wrong except it's because of his love he fights. And it's his love that got him the throne.

"What are they-" He froze mid sentence as the two wolves changed back into their human form. They were stark ass necked.

They were completely bare to any wondering eyes.

Seokjin and I raced down the many stairs, our long cloaks in hand, and out the tall wooden doors. Running across the field I threw my cloak around Taehyungs small frame.

"Thanks Kookie, but why did you run out here so fast?" He asked playing with the edges as I held him close.

"Anyone could have seen you! I am the only one to see you like that!" I hissed looking around to spot anyone eyeing my mate.

"I'm a werewolf Kook. We walk around necked all the time." I narrowed my fire red eyes at him. I gripped the edge of the cloak and roughly pulled him forward.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"No one is to see you bare. Understood?" I huskily say in his ear. My lips brushing over the shell of his ear ever so slightly.

He nodded his head. I could feel the heat of his cheeks agains my own. I pulled back and smiled at him.

We started to walk back to the castle, small conversation was made here and there.

It was peaceful and a blissful moment until a little fledgeling came running to us. He bowed and practically threw himself at Seokjin's feet.

"My lord I have a message for you from the council." He said still in his kneeling position.

"Stand up boy and speak." Seokjin pressed the boy. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"They wish to meet with you! In three months time. They said they shall have it on the blood moon." The fledgling spoke, his voice a little shaky but who's wouldn't shake with our presences.

"Thank you. Keep me updated if anything changes. You are dismissed." Seokjin nodded at the fledgling. He bowed at a 90* angle then disappeared.

"I guess you'll get your audience hyung."

"Indeed."

"Do you have to have a meeting because of us?" Namjoon asked when we started to walk again.

"Because of you?" I asked.

"Jinnies mom said something about our relationship being blessed by the council." He answered.

"Why would you need to have a present with the council about this? Interspecies mating happens. It's not common but it's not rare either."

"So the meeting is for the treaty then?" Taehyung asked this time.

"Yes indeed." Jin nodded.

"I think this time it might actually happen Kook. Everyone on the council has been replaced with new leadership." Jin said, mostly to himself.

"Well except for a few chairs. I know the new dragon king will be supportive. The fairies and wizards always steer away from a fight too. And with the pack treaty, that should help sway the wolves." I spoke going over the few politic manners I could stand to listen to.

"All that's left is the vampire board but my vote still surpassed them." He muttered.

"It's okay Jin. It will work this time." I smiled nodding at him.

Not only will it work, but it has to work. The last interspecies war, we lost everything. Almost everyone.

Things needed to change.

Not for our sake.

Not for their sake.

But for everyone's sake.

{^~^}

I thought I'd sprinkle some vkook in here somewhere.

Look at Jinnie go! Trying to save everyone!

What do you think will happen?

-

Also thank you guys so much for reading my story and voting!! I love reading the comments!!

~