Chapter 31

SMUT Warning

Namjoon's POV~

"Namjoon, will you let me mark you?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. I nodded my head my bottom lip got stuck between my teeth.

I was swept off my feet and carried back into the bedroom where I was tossed onto the bed.

This wasn't what I expected to happen when I got back, but I cannot say I am going to complain. 

I bounced into the air when I landed on the bed, the large cloak pooled under me, no longer offering me any concealment. Jin stood by the bed, the look in his eyes scared me ever so slightly, but my heart raced in excitement. 

The cloak was ripped from under me. 

I expected Jin to come to me, to crawl on top of me. Claim me as his own. But that wasn't what he did. 

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him. It happened so fast. Our hips roughly met. I moved to sit up. A hand on my chest pushed me flush with the bed.  

"Stay." He growled. 

My cheeks flushed. I subconsciously opened my legs wider, allowing him impossibly close. He kneeled between my legs. The exhale of his breath sent a shiver up my spine. 

"J-Jin I-"

"Shhh. Be a good pup and take what I give you." I bit my lip to hide my whimper.  He wrapped his hand around my semi-hard member. His lips attached to my thigh. I couldn't help the moan that slipped past my lips. 

His pace was teasingly slow. I bucked my hips upward wanting more friction. His fangs forcefully pierced my thigh. The burn of his bite only enhanced my pleasure. I gripped the blankets beneath me tighter. 

He pulled away from my thigh. I lifted my head to look at him. He was smirking at me. My blood stained his lips. I felt his fingers prod my entrance. 

"You're so wet for me." Two fingers entered me when Jin took me into his mouth. 

"O-Ooh h-hyung!" I moaned. 

"P-Please! I I-m gonna c-cum!" I moaned again. He pulled away from me. 

"No!" I whined pitifully. I was so close. 

I was rolled onto my belly. His bruising grip on my hips brought me into a proper position. 

"H-hyung p-please f- Aw!" He thrust into me bottoming out in one go. A scream danced at the tip of my tongue, begging to be released. The built-up tension was out of this world. 

"Good boy." He moaned. 

He was still for a moment. His thrusts were slow but deep. The position allowed him to reach new depths within me. But his pace was too slow. A whine slipped past my lips in protest. 

A few more thrusts and I had lost my patience. I started to meet his thrusts before I started going fast than him, fucking myself on his girthy member. 

SLAP*

My ass stung. 

A hand wrapped around my neck. He pulled me to his chest. His cool skin made me shiver. 

"Are you being ungrateful of my pace pup?" A moan was my answer. 

Holding me against his chest he started thrusting at an impossible speed. Moans spilled from my mouth about as much as the drool did. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. 

I wanted to call out to him. Moan his name and tell him how good he was making me feel but I could hardly form a thought in my mind. I had already came at this point. The overstimulation was driving me mad. 

I was shoved forward, my hips still held in their position. I fell into my own mess. 

When I came for the third time, my moans turned into loud whimpers and sobs. It all turned into incoherent begging. 

The abuse on my bottom finally ended when he moaned loudly and filled me. 

Praise spilled from his lips but I was fighting to keep my eyes open. 

The last thing I remembered was being carried into the bathroom and into a warm bath. 

___

When I woke that morning I was in the arms of my mate. My eyes lazily met his. I knew he didn't sleep but it's times like this that I wish that he did. Then I would get to see him in his most peaceful state. His most relaxed form. 

I moved a piece of hair, it stubbornly bounced back. 

"How do you feel? I'm sorry for being too rough." I was quick to shake my head. 

"Last night was perfect." He smiled softly at me. A comfortable silence momentarily took place. 

"I think I want to go back home." He played with the edge of the sheet nervously. 

"We can leave later today if you want." I nodded. 

"Come, let's go take a shower then we can have our breakfast." 

Our morning was peaceful. We packed rather quickly. I think we were both eager to get back home. I had to make promises to my uncle that I would visit and that he could also visit.

Then we went home. 

(*=*)

Hello, my lovely readers! I've finally updated, I'm sorry it is mostly *cough all *cough smut. I needed a filler chapter and this is what I landed on. 

I know it may seem like the book is pretty calm now but there always needs to be a little peace before a storm. 

I hope all of you are doing well!