Chapter 12

Seokjin's POV~

I felt my little mate shiver in my arms as I carried him through the woods. I was headed back to the pack house which had my car. I couldn't wait to get my little mate inside my own land.

I could feel the fear radiating from my mates tense form.

"So tell me little mate why are you out here?" I asked him trying to sooth him. He seemed to ponder the question before the most adorable pout made it's way to his features.

"Namjoon, was it?" I asked as he seemed to space out.

"Y-Yes. W-What's your name?" He spoke barley above a whisper.

"My name is Seokjin sweetheart." If I was a cat I would have purred.

"W-W-what are y-you? You d-don't smell like a w-wolf." It was now my turn to be silent. Would he panic if he knew what I was?

"That is because I am no wolf." I bit back and started to walk a little bit faster. I could feel him tense up again.

"Lord Kim, may I ask one a question?" I turned and nodded at the Alpha that was falling slightly behind us.

"Why were you guys kidnapped? And how did you escape?"

"Ha! Is that the story their going with?" I heard the other omega, Taehyung I think, state.

"What do you mean love?" Jungkook whispered into his neck, causing the omega to squirm with glowing red cheeks.

"They were going to sell us to another pack." He nearly hissed. Everyone halted in their tracks. I tightened my grip on my omega. To think I might have never found him if he hadn't run away.

"No one will touch or take you again." I hissed into Namjoon's neck. His sweet smell calming my spiked nerves.

"Are you sure?" The Alpha spoke from behind us.

"Are you calling them liars?" Jungkook turned around to face us. His eyes glowing a bright red, his fangs resting on his bottom lip.

"No! Of course not! But packs have gone to wars over things like this. Especially their pack! I've never met a more old-fashioned pack in my entire existence. Omegas are just property to them. If they truly intended to sell these omegas, we can approach the council." He exclaimed. A smile and the drive of determination reflecting in his eyes.

"N-No. No council." Namjoon stuttered in my arms.

"Joonie hyung-"

"I said no!" He declared. His little nails dug into the back of my neck.

"Lets get you home." I whispered and pecked his forehead.

The rest of our walk through the woods was quite. I could tell Alpha Ro was still disgruntled about the whole matter. I was curious myself and I plan to get all the answers. After I pamper my deprived mate.

When we finally made it back to the pack house I turned to face the Alpha.

"Alpha Ro, my honor is my word. And I give you my word we are at truce. But I must get them home." I spoke extending a hand to seal my words.

"Of course. Come back anytime. Let me know if they want to approach the council, I'll arrange a meeting. We'll have to meet up with them anyway about our alliance."

"But of course. Thank you Alpha." I smiled, shacking his hand. I turned and slid into the slick car. I hugged Namjoon slightly tighter as I noticed he drifted off to sleep. His counterpart was still awake.

"How long were you on the run?" Jungkook asked his little mate.

"Just about a day or so." He said playing with his fingers. Kook turned him and allowed the boy to straddle him. He blushed at the action and turned even redder as Kook rested his hands on his hips. Rubbing them ever so often.

"I-I've never met vampire before." He stuttered, again playing with his fingers. I chuckled and Kook smirked.

"I'm so glad I met you. You don't know how long I have been waiting for you." He spoke nuzzling his face into the boys neck.

"I'm glad too." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kook.

"I still don't understand how your pack could do this." Hoseok huffed from the drivers seat. His mate, who was still in cat form, was curled into a little ball on the passenger seat, soft purrs leaving him.

"This is my first time being apart of the omega trade." He sighed.

"Wait what?!" This was news to me. The last I heard of the omega trade was that it was outlawed.

"I mean that's what it was essentially." He pulled away from Jungkook a bit and looked behind us out the window.

"At least that's how Joonie hyung described it." He whispered falling against Jungkook.

"H-He's been sold, multiple times?"

"How do you think he became blind. Pure omegas are bread to be perfect. In his breeding they would have killed him if he was blind as a pup." Teahyung explained.

"So what you're saying is-"

"Namjoon was bread to be sold."

~-~

That took tooooo long for me to make and I am sorry for that!!

But a little more of a back story on Joonie-bear.

I would love to hear what y'all are thinking or feeling!

~

Stay Safe

Stay healthy

~