Chapter 23

Namjoon's POV~

My heat lasted for 3 days. I awoke to the bright sun light shining through the window. Seokjin's arm held me close to his chest. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I pulled away from Jin.

"W-Where are you going?" Jin asked from his groggy sleep like state.
"I wanna take a shower." I mumbled an answer. I stood to my feet and immediately collapsed to the ground. 

I laid in a heap in the ground. I whined as I was a human puddle on the floor. I was sticky and gross. I was covered in blood, sweat, and other things. The only thing I wanted was to take a hot shower.

"JJJJJJIIIIIIIINNNNNN!" I whined from the floor. I continued to whine and throw a mini tantrum from the floor. 

"You know you're acting like a really big brat right now." Seokjin sighed once he peeked over the side of the bed. I pouted and made grabby hands for him. 

"M-Make me a bath Jinnie. P-Please?" I pouted and begged cutely. He sighed again but rose from the bed and picked me up from the floor. 

"YAY!" I exclaimed happily as he carried me into the bathroom. 

"You are so adorable." 

"I know." 

"Cheeky." 

I giggled. I drew little patterns on his chest. I felt playful so I pinched his nipple. 

"Hey!" He screeched. He held me away from his body. He sat me on the counter and walked away from me. I whined and made grabby hands for him again. 

"No!" He swatted at my hands. I pouted and kicked my feet softly. Once the bath water was ready Jin came and picked me up again. I was placed in the warm water and immediately felt more relaxed. Jin slipped in behind me. I sat between his legs and laid against him.   

I squirted some rose smelling soap in his hand which he then uses to wash me with. 

His soft humming and skillful fingers lulled me into a peaceful sleep. 

I was awoken from my peaceful nap when Jin was trying to put a shirt on me. 

"Hmm Jinnie let me sleep!" I whined again. 

"No can do love. You need to come and eat breakfast, it's been a while since you've eaten anything." He said picking me up again. 

"Noooooo!" I whined. I grabbed onto the comforter but Jin just kept walking. Soon I was practically just a puddle of wolfy blanket in his arms. I felt cozy so I fell asleep in his arms. 

But I was awoken again! when he sat me down at the dinning table. I whined and pouted as he sat beside me. I rubbed my eyes, hoping to rub the sleep out of them. 

It didn't take long until the servants brought out a plate of food for me and a gauntlet with what I guess was blood. I picked and ate my breakfast. 

We ate and drank in a comfortable silence until Jungkook came and sat at the table. The comforting silence turned thick and tense. 

"Good morning Jungkook." Finally spoke breaking the silence. I gripped the thick blanket tighter around my body. 

"Good morning hyung." He spoke softly. 

"Did you make it right with Taehyung?" I asked casually sipping my water. 

"No, but-" He was interrupted by my water glass zooming towards him. I opened my mouth to start shouting at the fool. 

"But I'm making it right! I swear I'm trying!" He cried out. A small tear escaped. My persona faltered a bit. I stood and walked around the table to his side. When I got within arms reach he burst into tears.