Chapter 11

Seokjin's POV~ 

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. My scent surly calming him, until a large mass collided into me. 

My little mate was knocked out of my arms while someone attempted to plow me over. I turned and hissed at the imposter, to only come up short. It was another omega. 

The blond boy held my mate in his arms, as if to protect him. There were fast steps approaching behind me. 

"Beloved?" I heard Jungkook whispered behind me. The blond omega looked past me at Jungkook. 

"Beloved?" Alpha Ro asked. 

"It's their mates." Hoseok spoke behind us. 

"W-Who are you guys?" The blond haired boy spoke. 

"I am Seokjin, that is Hoseok and Jungkook, and that is Alpha Ro. We don't mean you any harm." 

"Y-You're m-my mate." He stated looking at Jungkook. Jungkook walked till he was standing beside me. He had a soft smile adoring his features. 

"We're not going to hurt you. Or your friend watching in the bushes." Jungkook said I looked past the omegas to the thick line of bushes. It was then I saw two glowing yellow eyes. Hoseok slowly approached the bushes. 

Warning hisses and yowls resonated deep within the creatures throat. The omegas shivered. Hoseok huffed. He walked into the bush. The bush shook and it looked as if you put two raccoons in a sack with only one fish. 

Then everything went still. 

Hoseok walked out like a kid hugging a cat. In his arms was a huge grey jaguar. 

He was hugging the big cat by under the front to arms

He was hugging the big cat by under the front to arms. I never thought I could ever see something look so annoyed. 

"Hoseok hyung, maybe you should put the kitty down." Alpha Ro said side glancing at the cat, which hissed at the 'kitty' comment. 

"We've been trying to find you for years now." Alpha Ro growled looking at the big cat. 

"Excuse me?" Hoseok growled. Gripping the cat tighter. 

"I was curious about who was breaking into my territory. I'm sure you understand." Alpha Ro stated looking at me. The hostility from Hoseok was something horrifying. 

"I do. Hyung, stand down. We would have the same goals if someone was trespassing on our land." I looked down at the omegas again. 

"I want to take you two with me." The blond looked around unsure. Jungkook walked up to him and scooped him up. 

"T-T-Taehyung!" My mate called and reached for Taehyung, who was in Jungkook's arms. 

I walked up to my mate and scooped him up into my arms. 

"P-Put me d-down!" He started to kick and thrash. 

"Namjoon! It's okay!" Taehyung called looking over Jungkook's shoulder. Namjoon didn't relax but he stopped fighting. 

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked looking at the shivering boy in my arms. 

"He's blind." 

Everything took a moment and froze. Holding him in my arms I could see the small fog in his eyes and his frantic glances made it clear. I leaned down and placed a small kiss on his forehead. The sparks flowed through my lips and left them tingly. 

"Come. Lets go Home." I turned and lead the way. 

~

It's a small update but hopefully I will be updating again today. 

I did update my other book and the 1st chapter of it is out now!!

~