Chapter 3

Namjoon's POV~

I felt uncomfortable. It felt unnecessary to be poked, prodded, and scrubbed. 

Everyone was in such a big fuss over this whole ball thing. 

"Taehyung! Is this really necessary?" I asked to whoever would answer. He has spent the last hour scrubbing my hands and doing my nails.

"Namjoon for the last time it's Luna's orders." His answer was curt as all of the others I have been getting. 

"It's hyung!" I growled, finally getting annoyed after all of this. 

"Hyung! Relax. As omegas we are supposed to be pretty and delicate and-"

"Don't rank standard us!" I growled again. I felt Taehyung pull away from me. His pheromones were crazy and almost all over the place. I reached for him and pulled him into a hug when I found him. 

"I'm tired hyung." He whined. 

"I know tae-tae." I rubbed his back. 

"Please let me make you pretty!" He whined again. I huffed. 

"Are you saying I'm not pretty?" I pouted. He slapped my arm while giggling. 

"How could a pure thing like you not be pretty? But I need to cut your hair." I could hear the evil smile in his voice followed by the cold shill running down my spine at the sound of the scissor blades rubbing against each other. 

I stood from my chair and ran. 

...

Which didn't end well. 

I tripped over something and face planted.   

"Namjoon!" I heard Taehyung screech. 

"It's hyung." I huffed while rubbing my nose. 

"Did I break my nose again?" I asked feeling a warm substance coming from my nostrils. 

"No thank the gods." Taehyung sighed. He grabbed my face and turned it a bunch of weird ways. 

"I don't think it'll bruise either." He sighed. 

"Now let me cut your hair!" He said pulling me off of the floor. I wanted to cry as I ran a hand through my hair. It wasn't long, Taehyung described it as a short mullet. He talked me into it, and now he wants to cut it off. 

"I like my long hair." I pouted as he got to work and started to cut away at it. 

"Why don't you trust your sexy friend to make you sexy?" He laughed in his throat but kept cutting. 

"I don't know, I can't see, so how am I to really know who is the sexiest out of us." He smacked my head as it was now my turn to laugh.

"Smart ass." He grouched but continued to cut away my hair. 

After what felt like forever he ushered me into the bathroom and told me to shower the lose hair away. 

When I was done I came back into our room and put my pjs on. 

"Can I sleep now?" I asked flopping onto a bed, not even caring whose it was. 

"Go ahead I just have to do my stuff now." He said. I heard him shuffling around the room and the quite sounds soon lolled me to sleep. 

I awoke with a start as I heard our bedroom door burst open.