Chapter 2

Namjoon's POV~

It was dark and it was cold. Oh wait it was always dark. 

"Tae?" I called out, feeling around my empty bed. 

"Taetae?" I called again sitting up. I received no answer so I got out of bed and felt my way to my wardrobe. I opened the double doors and felt the different textures until I was happy with what I felt. 

I made my way back to my bed and found my carved staff. The carvings brought comfort as I ran my fingertips over it. The simple but complex design fed into my imagination as I created the image of the knots in my blank mind. 

I walked around, tapping around the room, until I found the door and made my way through the pack house halls. I passed a few of my fellow pack members. They usually didn't acknowledge my presence, or at least, I don't think they did. 

I finally walked myself to what I imagine to be the grand stairway banister. I gripped the railing in a tight grip as I started my decent. Once I made it to the bottom I followed the sound of voices. 

It went quite for a minute. 

"Omega? What're you doing down here?" 

"Alpha! My apologies!" I bowed my head in submission.

"Leave us!" He shouted at me. I flinched but quickly turned and walked away, shoulder bumping the doorway of my way out. 

"Namjoon! There you are!" I sighed at the familiar voice. 

"Taehyung! What did I just walk into?" I asked reaching out to find him. He grabbed my hand and placed it around his bicep pulling me further from where I just came. 

"It was the alpha meeting about the ball tomorrow." Taehyung said as he continued to pull me away from what must've been the meeting room. 

"Oh gods!" My cheeks reddened at the thought of embarrassing myself in front of all those people. 

"Don't worry about it too much, I think they were just about done." He said, slowing his pace. 

"Alpha is going to be mad at me again." I frowned as memories of my other mistakes played in my mind. 

"Joonie, he is not going to be mad at you. He's a grown wolf not some pup." Taehyung reassured me. 

We fell into a comfortable silence as we kept walking through the pack house. 

"Tae? Can we get breakfast?" I asked still clutching his arm close to me. 

"Breakfast? Joonie it's an hour till supper." I stopped in my tracks. 

"I did it again." I said kicking the ground and stubbing my toe. 

"Ochie!" I jumped grabbing my toe. 

"Damn it Joonie!" Taehyung sighed sitting me on the ground. 

"It's hyung!" I whined.

"Taehyung! Namjoon! There you two are." I heard a soft voice call out to us. 

"Yes Luna?" Taehyung said. I bowed my head as a sign of submission and respect. 

"I need you two to get out your finest suits for the ball tomorrow. I want you both to bathe and no chores tonight. Scrub those callouses off your hands. Taehyung help Namjoon. I want you both perfect for tomorrow. I will  see you after super to approve of your suit chooses. You are dismissed." 

"Yes Luna." We said in unison.

"Can you believe it hyung! We get to go to a ball!" Tae exclaimed happily. 

"Why would they want us?" The Alpha and Luna never brought us anywhere. If they wanted omegas they took the 'slutty ones' according to Taehyung. It felt strange that we were getting to go to a party over the normal party goers. 

Ever since Tae was assigned to me, he's not gone to any balls or parties. 

"Who cares lets go get our suits!" Tae yelled grabbing my hand and taking off. 

"Tae slow down!" I screamed the moment we hit the stairs. He slowed down a little. Once we reached the top of the stairs he took off again. 

Once we reached our destination, assumingly our room, he slammed the door shut and let go of my hand. 

"I'll pick out your suit!" He giggled and clapped his hands. I felt my way over to my bed and had a seat while Taehyung flew around the room.

"Hyung your fashion since sucks." He whispered. Any normal wolf wouldn't have heard it, but I wasn't a normal wolf. 

"I heard that." 

"Of course you did." He huffed. 

He was quite until he gasped loudly. 

"What's wr-"

"This is PERFECT!" 

~[]~

That was chapter 2! I hope you enjoyed. 

I am sorry that my updates are taking so long, I'm in the middle of a move but I am/will update as much as I can!

~