Stuck on a feeling. [Bad-Girl!Reader x Class Rep!Fukuroi]

Warning: strong language [a bit] and perverted jokes with sexual humor.

Everyone knew her, (F/N) (L/N) the bad-ass girl. The one that had the guts to put with Kizami every time her muscles wanted. The one that was smart, very smart indeed, so every teacher liked her. The one that had such a intriguing charm, the one that didn't give a single f**k about being nice and s*it like that. No, she was bad-ass, mess with her and maybe you won't see day light with an eye. The one that could come late at class with 10 minutes because she already knew the lesson, and even if the teacher tried to catch her with a trap-question, it didn't work. Odd enough for a bad-girl to be actually smart. Very smart. The rocker, the venomous girl named (F/N) (L/N).

Oh, yes, I almost forgot to mention that, the class rep, Masato Fukuroi was deep interested in this mysterious girl. Why she was so cold? Why was her laugh strange? Why Yuuya didn't kill her yet? Why was she so bad-ass? Why was she acting like this? Why she, sometimes, was wearing a stoic mask? Why was she dressed in black, dark red and dark purple? Why did she had a [colour] strand of hair? Oh, yeah, so many questions indeed.

"Today, class, I want our class-rep, Masato, to choose a person to help him with the paperwork for every student. Masato, can you handle it? Or you want two persons?"

"One is enough, teacher."

Of course, it was his chance, to get an answer at all this questions. But as the bad-smart-girl she was, she had to get detention at least once. And it seemed today was the third time she got a serious one, but again, did she gave a dime about this? Nope.

"Alright then, class, you're all free."

How should he approach her? She is, after all, the bad-girl, and he, is just the class-rep-goodie.

"(F/N), can you wait a moment, please?"

His voice sounded un-sure, and he knew that. Hell, he even wanted to slap himself for that.

"Hn? I have detention, genius."

Her voice sounded rough, how she wanted to. She was, actually, quite interested in why the hell the class-rep stopped her. She knew it had to be something different than a scold. She knew how to read people more than well, but she liked acting like she didn't, so people will be even easier to read.

"Can you help we with the paperwork?" Before she could reply, he continued: "You don't have to go to detention this way. Don't tell me you actually want to be bored, cleaning windows."

She couldn't help, but smirk. It looks like he has the guts to speak to me not stuttering,... For now. She had to admit, it was catching the way he spoke with a bit of confidence, oh, she had to get rid of that.

"Who would like to? Kensuke maybe." Was her sarcastic comment. Oh, didn't I mention that she was a hell-of-a-lot sarcastic person? Well, now you know that.

He chuckled. He liked that at her. Hell, he liked her, but don't tell him I told you that, okay?

"I guess so. Now, don't sit there and help me a bit, how that sounds?"

Oh, now he really got all her attention. Irony. She loved it, and he knew it. Maybe the kid isn't all good. She thought.

"Me? Do I have to? Neah, I like sitting in this chair, is kinda comfortable." She laughed. But it wasn't a sadistic one, it was a quite amused one.

"Here, you take a half, and I take the another one." He said as he handed her the other half.

"That works for me." She said as she grabed her backpack, searching for a pen, and well, for something to eat.

"What are you doing?"

Ding. It hit her. Let's test how "good" he is. Let the devil's thoughs play with him just a bit, let him be.. Dirty. With that being, well, thought, she brought from her backpack a pen and a.. Lollipop.

"Oh, just bringing something to.. well..lick." She said with a smirk. She was indeed, curious, if this guy had that perverted mind she knew he had to have. And hell, she was so right, Masato's face was a bright pink. "Don't think pervert! Oh, you aren't so clean, are you?!" She fought back the laugh that had to escape from her throat, even it was hard.

"I-I do not! You phrased it wrong, damn. I don't have that dirty mind, for Kizami's sake."

We'll see about that. "Okay, how you say."

While Masato was working and so was she, he observed the perverted and sexual way she was, indeed, licking that lollipop. Oh, that perverted girl! Not that it didn't turn him on and his dirty thoughts.

"Is something wrong, Masato?" It was the first time she said his name so.. seductively. She was, obviously, the one that had to mess with his mind.

"N-Not at all." He said, stuttering. "Continue w-working." Yeah, working that lollipop. [I had to make this perverted joke, I just had to. XD]

"Ihm. If you say so." She said as she continued acting like nothing was wrong at all. But she was smirking internally. So, to take this to a whole new level, she moved her chair a lot closer to his, lifting her skirt just slightly. "Why did you stoped writing? I wanted to know with what I have to complete-" she said as she leaned on his desk, giving him a really good view to her jewellery. "-This." she continued seductively. Oh, it took a lot of force for him to don't jump on her or worse.

"Y-You put the code that you find on the student IDs." He tried to sound calm and master on this situation, but hell, he wasn't.

"Oh, thank you~" she said innocently, leaning back in her chair, but "accidentally" falling in his lap with her back pressed on his chest. "Oh, excuse me." She whispered with a seductive tone, but he couldn't stand anymore, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Damn you, (F/N)." Masato managed to say as he loved the feeling of her in his lap.

"Damn me~" She whispered seductively again, as she managed to tilt her head back, for his lips barely ghosting on her exosed neck.

Bad timing, our loved Masato.

"Masato!" The teacher yelled as she entered the room, enough to (F/N) to make a face like she was forced in his arms. "You are advancing on a poor girl! How dare you? Detention for the next week! Get your hands off her! (F/N), grab your things, I'm taking you home."

"T-thank you, t-teacher." She sounded so innocent and so affected, and she was "stuttering"!

The teacher exited the room, leaving (F/N) to grab her things and a angered and shocked Masato right there.

"You two faced tr-" He couldn't continued because she, attention, she kissed him. It wasn't rough or anything, it was a gentle and sweet kiss.

"It was fun!" She giggled as she kissed his cheek and grabbed her backpack. "Bye-bye, class-rep, see you at detention." She whispered seductively in his ear, and then left, leaving a curious, intrigued and excited Masato behing.

"Yeah, see you." He smirked. Yes, the class-rep-goodie smirked. Smirked. He was stuck on this odd feeling to see her again, or should I say, feel her again?

___________________________________
[A/N]: Actually I'm quite proud for how this one turned out to be. Yeah, it's not amazing or something, but I just kinda felt like writing a bit of a perverted one, with a bad-ass Reader of course. Hehe. Hope you liked it, guys. Love ya.