The Player. [Satoshi Mochida x Reader]

We've all fell in love with a player once, haven't we? And the biggest player from all your entire school was the one and only Satoshi Mochida, the bad-boy and the ladies man. Even if almost every girl from the school wanted to be his girlfriend, he didn't do anything else than playing with them, actually, in front of you, teasing you. Ah, you hated him for every time he teased you. You don't have anything better to do? You were always asking, he replying with Actually, I don't. He was argh, a jackass. Stealing your lunch box, teasing you, stealing your books and keeping them in his right hand, up, and because he was taller than you, you couldn't reach the book. Annoying. Why he was doing that to you? You never did anything wrong to him. Actually, he did. When you two were children, you used to play together. Until he changed, you never knew why he did, but he did so. And he started to stay away from you, until one they, you were getting bullied in the playground by a bunch of assholes and he didn't look to care at all, he just .. let you there, to be bullied. After that, you never spoke to him again, so 8 years.. You never realised how much it passed since then. Maybe he doesn't remember me, but I'm sure I do remember him. Even if I don't want to. I should treat him like that, after what he did, but I don't so why is he doing this?! You were thinking in the math class, the last class of the day. RIIIING. Oh, finally, it finished. Everyone was in hurry to get home, but not you. So just you were in the class now, everyone left.

"Hmm, silence." you said, relieved. But then you felt like you can't breathe, oh, poor asthmatic girl.. "Where it is?!" you searched for your inhaler. "Ah!" you said, getting it finally out of your backpack, but someone took it out of your hand. "GIVE IT BACK!" you screamed.

"Why would I?!" oh, no this jackass again... Satoshi Mochida. "Why is this at you?" he said, bullying you.

"G-G-Give.." you said, with the little air you have, falling on the floor, trying to breath harder.

"..?!" he said, fast grabbing your arm and putting the inhaler in your hand.

You inhaleted fast, helping yourself. "YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!" you yelled at him. "WHY YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME?! WHAT I EVER DID TO YOU?!" you continued to yell.

"I- .. " he said, realising that you almost suffocated there. " .. DON'T YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME, WHORE!" he became the 'normal' Satoshi again. "YOU DON'T REMEMBER, DON'T YA?!" he yelled while he put his hand around your neck and smashed you into a wall, but his grip wasn't suffocating you.

"WHAT THE HELL I AM SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER?!" you yelled. "THAT YOU LEFT ME THERE, ALONE, TO THOSE BASTARDS TO THROW SAND AT ME, TO MAKE ME SICK?!"

"..." he stopped and looked at you. "... YOU REMEMBER JUST WHAT I DID?! WHAT ABOUT THAT I LOVED YOU AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE A DIME ON IT?! THAT YOU FELL FOR THE BAD GUY OF THE PLAYGROUND?! THE ONE WHO DIDN'T CARED ABOUT YOU AT ALL?!" he yelled and his grip became stronger. "WHY DO I BULLY YOU?! JUST THINK WHY. I WANT YOUR ATTENTION, DAMN!" he yelled, slamming one of his fists to the wall and letting go of his grip. "ALL THOSE GIRLS GIVING ME ATTENTION, I PLAYED ALL OF THEM IN FRONT OF YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION, AND NOTHING! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR FREAKING'--" You stopped his yelling by kissing him, catching him by surprise. He couldn't help hisself and kissed you back with all the love he has been keeping away all these years, putting his hand around your waist, pulling you closer. " .. I.. love you, (Your Name).. I-..I'm sorry.." he said calm now, looking at you.  "It's okay." you said hugging him. "I made mistakes too.. I changed you.." you said with a low voice. "Shouldn't you two be at home now?!" miss Yuna said. "I'm taking her home right now, miss." he said, letting go of you, to grab your backpack and pulled you closer again, with his hand around your waist. "Have a good day." he said, leaving the room with you. After that day, you became one of the most known girl in the school with the name 'The Ice Melting Queen' because of the rumor that you melt the iced heart of Satoshi, and that he loved you, and just you, he was still a bit bad, but not with you, but for you, to protect you.

_________________________________

[A/N]: Heh, guys, that was it, a new one-shot. I'm sorry but I didn't had time to correct the mistakes, excuse me. :( But I least I made an update, riiight? .. Right..? Okay. I'm waiting for more requests.