Love me like you do. [Bad-Boy!Tomohiro x Reader]

⚠ Warning! - STRONG LANGUAGE.

Not him. Please not him.

"Were you going anywhere, [Your Name]?" Yep, it's him, dang it.

There he stood, with his 'badass' group of total assholes, jerks and bullies. Well, shit, that was not an option to stay a bit more at the library, was it?!

"What do you want, Tomohiro? Don't tell me today you don't have detention. Oh, I'm impressed." You said, 'shocked'.

Yes, you were a truly good girl, but he was getting on your nerves, for always bulling you, teasing you, making fun of you and actually, sometimes, slapping you or finding ways to make you hurt psychical. It disgusted you, really pretty fucking much.

"Don't play games, whore." He said in a rather harshly tone.

"Whore is the one who sleeps with everyone but you, I guess that consumes you hard doesn't it?" You replied, this time you weren't going to back off, oh no-no, you will torture him.

And it happened, his eyes widened for the first time you had known him. What did you say? Oh, yeah. The truth. But he is not going to admit it, no, bloody hell, even he himself didn't knew.

"Listen here, you bitch-"

Riiiiing. Riiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiing.

"Shut it." You said, teasingly, knowing how hard it was actually for him to shut the hell up. Oh, but you wanted revenge. Revenge.

~ The next week ~

You brought your courage for the most terrifying revenge for any woman-enemy to a man-enemy: love. Yes, you are going to love this idiot, or at least try make him fall for you, to make him stop. Less you did know that this was how he was when he was deeply in love and refused to admit it.

There he is.

"Tomohiro~" You sang his name, so you catching his attention. After avoiding him the whole week, it was a fucking surprise.

"What do you want, bitch?" His harsh tone made your smile, and polity, dissappear.

"Listen here, dipshit, we are in the same team at astronomy, for the project, so you want a good, no, amazing grade on this or not?!"

"Hmpf.. Looks like satan sent me his daughter for a project at fucking astronomy." He rolled his eyes, not paying attention for your reaction.

"..." 'I... I am that bad...?.. No...I.. No.. I'm-....' Your toughts were far from blurry, you just wanted to slap him. "..I... work alone." You said as you left.

'Did I go too far..? Psht, bitch has feels.'

'Put yourself back together, (F/N), seduce him not make he want to bully you more.'

"Oh~, and how not polited from me." You said as you turned around and kissed him on the cheek. Well, now, you broke him, he blushed the darkest shade of red, even if you were gone.

"DAMMIT, WHORE!" DENY, DENY, DENY~~

~ Time skip brought to you by Yuuya finishing his hair ~

He found himself craving for your touch, for your lovely kisses on the cheek, for your love. He found himself craving for you. It was wrong, he knew it so damn well, but he couldn't help it. He loved you even more. Now, you weren't just a sickening crush, you were far from that. But he tried to keep you away, no, he didn't stop his harshness, bullying, and cold 'bad-boy' attitude. But you didn't give up. Not since that moment. Not since you looked in his eyes and fell for him. That night.. When you've seen him, different. When he..he hugged you, because you helped him. He didn't realize what he was doing, but hey, look who fell for him, harder.

"Can you stop day-dreaming, Tomohiro?! " One of his 'bad-boys' said.

"Oh, yeah, whatever." He said, still waiting for her to show up at the lunch room.

"Is he thinking at a giiirl~~?" Tomohiro shot him a glare, and then stared at the doors again. Still, you didn't come.

"Idiots. I'm going to get some food." He lied, getting up from the table.

"Go get them, bully." Said no one else but Yuuya.

Indeed, Tomohiro found you in the library. He wanted to scream at you for being late, but you were sleeping peacefully on the table, the book still in your hands.

He came closer, and lifted slowly and gently your hand, that your knuckles were touching his cheek, caressing it.

"T-Tomohiro..? " Your sleepy voice, that when you opened your eyes was shocked, said. "What?! What are you doing?!"

He found himself with no control for his actions, he lifted her from the table, putting her legs around his waist, and her arms were already wrapped around his neck, holding for dear life. Yet again, you looked into his eyes.. Oh.. Sweet God...

"Love me like you do, (F/N), I need it, I'm addicted to that gentle move that your hand makes to caress my cheek. Touch me like you do. Cause I need you to." He said as he leaned closer.

"Why didn't you say so?" You asked teasing him.

"Oh, I still hate you." But no, he didn't. He slammed his lips onto yours, hungrily. Oh dear, how good and wrong it felt, oh how much pleasure.. Now you understood why girls love bad boys.. This.. This was so pleasingly..

"I'll be happy to, then." You said slowly, after you both parted away, just for a moment.
_______________________________

"So it was a girl!!" He shouted behind the library door.

______________________________
[A/N]: Ow, man, I hope this doesn't suck for you guys. As I said, I'm pretty "not allowed" to write, but I don't care, you are my readers, so I'm going to continue writing. Maybe I'm putting the one with Fukuroi this night too. Oh, hopes. ~ I love you, guys. +.+