Rammstein, bitch. [Kai Shimada x Reader]

Slight crack-fic. Slight.

No one would even think that _____ ______ was a rocker, a Rammstein fan. I mean, who would think that a gentle, cute and adorable girl such as her would be in love with rock? Her uniform was blocking any chance of rock and metal clothing, maybe her earrings were saying enough, but Kai was too oblivious.

Kai Shimada, the most popular teen in the whole school, has 5 fanclubs and a lot of fangirls, the captain of the football team and the idol for many guys. He was fascinated by _______. Everything about her was so interesting in his eyes, by her way of acting, by her beautiful angel-like appearance... Then...

ROCK. HARD ROCK was heard from the library, which was odd so he decided to check the mad person listening to that in the library. He was surprised, no, scratch that, HE WAS SHOCKED to see ______ dancing like a mad rocker while sorting the books, like she was assigned to.

"_-____?!" Kai exclaimed.

______ face fell. What in the world was Kai doing in a library?! Okay, that sounded rude, but it's true.

"Heh, Kai!" She said, ignoring his presence and acting like she wasn't watched at all. She was even SINGING it.

"What in the world are you listening?!"

"It's Rammstein, bitch." She yelled, throwing a book at Kai, but the man was lucky enough to catch it.

Oh? I didn't mention her beautiful vocabulary? Well, yeah, now I did.

"This is even music?!"

"Kai, I swear, if you insult my baby, you're not getting laid any time soon and sure as hell not even hugged, so shut your mouth." She smirked at him. "Buh bye."

Oh yeah, that's right, they're in a relationship for almost 5 months, so ______ is a genius in hiding her taste in music, or Kai is an oblivious dork. I guess both are working right now.

"...You wouldn't dare..."

"Try me."

"Babe, I'm sorry, I really am sorry. May the Rammstein be the best band ever, can I kiss you now?" He whined.

"Kai?"

"Hm?"

She grabs the Rammstein CD. "Watch this!~" She said as she smirked and started making out with the CD.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL, _____?!"

"It's Rammstein, bitch."
____________________________
[A/N]: I was really bored, and I started listening to Rammstein and oh my god, what did I just...?! It's a slight crack-fic, slight. Who listens to Rammstein? I do. Don't insult my baby. I wrote this to give you guys an update. I'm sorry for my grammar, again, English is not my first language