I hate you so much. | Morishige Sakutaro x Reader |

[A/N]: It's been a while, huh? FINALLY I GOT THIS DONE. I'm sorry if he's OOC. ;-; So many people wanted a one-shot with him, I had to make one with him~

You hated him, he hated you. If only it was that simple..

Every break you two would fight and fight and fight.. Over the most stupid reasons.

This day, nothing was different.

"Well, if you weren't such an airhead you wouldn't have spilled your drink on me"

"I was going to apologize, but now I'm not even going to try and apologize, you asshole!"

"As always, a childish student that has no morals."

"Excuse you?! I wasn't the one too absorbed in his phone that bumped into me!"

There you go again, throwing insults at each other.

"At least I am not bitchy."

"How dare you?!"

"Oh, true, how dare I, a student with such good grades, talk to some idiot that can't get 90% on a test."

You couldn't help but feel bad. It wasn't like you didn't want to be smart, but you just get distracted easily and can't concentrate for too long. Of course you wish you could be like the smart kids but you weren't so sad that you weren't.

Until now.

The whole group of students that were on the hallway started laughing and pointing to you.

They were laughing at you.

Morshige sat there and smirked.

They were laughing at you because of him.

You felt tears brimming at the outer corners of your eyes and you slapped him, after that you just ran off from there leaving a dumbfounded Morshige and shocked students.

~

It was all his fault! Probably now you'll be the school's new joke, which would be fantastic. You sat on the rooftop hugging your knees and silently crying, away from the door and hidden.

After less than 30 minutes, the door opened and Satoshi walked in.

"[F/N]-chan?" he said. "[F/N]-chan are you here?"

You lifted your head and mumbled a soft "Yes". He followed your voice and arrived at the little hidden place on the rooftop.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you."

"Don't lie."

"...."

"I apologize in his name. He didn't mean you to get hurt or something like--"

"He did! HE MEANT IT! HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT!" you sobbed and hugged Satoshi. "What did I deserve to be humiliated like this...?"

"... C'mon [F/N]-chan! You're awesome! Let's go, okay?"

He held your hand and went to the first floor were all the students were gathered.

Well, that was perfect.

Why was there such a crowd? Oh, yes. In front of all the students stood Morshige with a bouquet of roses in his hands. There was a tiny blush that was barely visible from all the embarrassment he was feeling. He was going to apologize to a girl in front of all these people.

He turned to you and smiled softly at you, while he held the roses in his right hand and took your left in his free hand.

"I apologize for my behaviour, [F/N]-chan." He handed you the roses.

All of the girls squealed and the boys tried to take notes on how to get girls.

"If you're okay.. Do you mind giving me a second chance?"

_________________
[A/N]: You get to choose!~ I hope you liked this one-shot and I'm sorry if it's kind of rushed but I tried posting it tonight. I love you mein bunnies! ~

Contact me if you want~

Wattpad - Private Message anytime
(But as wattpad rarely notifies me and it doesn't allow emojis, I recommend another messenger)

Kik - AllieNight