Holding hands. [Morishige x Reader]

>> she loved him more than he'll ever know

She was a ray of sunshine in a land of darkness.

She was everything a boy could ask for.

Beautiful.
Understanding.
Forgiving.
Kind.
And many more qualities that could change the coldest man into the most loving one.

Yet why didn't he?

Why didn't he show her affection or love when that was all she desired?

Why wasn't he saying anything during this ride?

Did he want to break up?

  I was riding my bike, Morishige

He sat down and enjoyed his cup of coffee while looking outside, glancing at the tired drops of water rolling down the window.

It was a rusty old bike

He glanced at the ring he had in a beautiful cashmere red box. It was the most beautiful ring he could find, and money didn't matter for him.

I couldn't stop it in time

He tried to stop the tears from coming, he really did. But as he tried to look away, all he saw were happy dark faces on people that didn't deserve it.

The car hit me

"I love you, ______ . I will always love you. But what can I do without you?"

I died, Morishige

"Are you okay where you are?" He whispered while playing with the ring between his fingers.

I miss you too

"I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to ask you to stop and just get down on one knee to propose to you.. I'm so sorry." He sobbed while he covered his mouth with his hands, violent sobs shaking the weak man in the silent coffee shop.

Don't worry, I'll wait for you here

He remembered all the times she would try and hold his hand, while he wouldn't let her or acknowledge it. He remembered all those times where he would cry in her arms and kiss her all over in desperation and fear of losing her.

'Can I hold your hand again?' He asked, his voice trembling.

Of course you can.

But he never heard a response.

he loved her more than he'll ever show<<

-----------

Hi guys, this is an apology because I haven't written anything in so long. I have to go and rewatch Corpse Party because I kind of lost my connection with it and I need to get it back.
I don't know if you still want me to write or not, I can only hope so.

Also I got into the most prestigious high school in Bucharest.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, this was rushed.