You really hurt me. [Yoshiki Kishinuma x Reader]

A/N: I know what are you thinking, but this idea is like made for Yoshiki somehow.

Warning ⚠ - Contains bad language. And self-harm suggestions.

Riiing.. Riing.. Riiiiing.. No, you aren't going to answer to your phone, no when he is calling because you're late just probably to scream at you why the hell you are so. Same story, different day. It is hard for you sometimes to handle all the mean things get out of his mouth, and now, more than ever, he was pissed. The whole week he had been pissed, and the thing is that he doesn't even tell you why.  Why he had been pissed the whole week, why he had been cold and harsh to you in the last period.. Why? It was everything going.. Well.. Better than now. You were best friends somehow, even if he had some mean things said that he didn't mean and you knew it damn well. But now.. It looks like.. He means it. He means those insults.. Those comments on your other best friend and actions... Why?

"You're damn late!" he said as he harshly pulled you faster to walk. You had to be there at half past five, but you didn't want to meet him then.. Because of this. Because of his pissed of attitude, because of his I-don't-give-a-single-fuck-about-you language and actions.. You wanted to belive that he cared about you, and he just had a bad day.. But now it doesn't seem like that anymore. It seems like not you were pissing him off, but something you did, and whatever it was, you were truly regreting it.

"Stop being harsh to me.." You tried to yell at him, but you didn't want to, it won't make things any better if you yell.

"Skip the motivational speak, please, I don't have time for your shitty problems, (F/N), I have mine. And one of my problems is that you are late and I had to wait you in fucking cold.

"I didn't ask you to." you replied a bit scared. He was even more pissed of today and you still didn't know what you've done wrong. "Satoshi offered to take me-"

"Skip it." Now that was really harsh and rought, almost it hurt you the way he said it.. Were you the thing pissing him off? Were you a bother to him..?

"Yoshiki, I don't know what I've done wrong to you, but-"

"Is there anything you know at least, dumbshit?!"

Ouch.

"I-.." You wanted so hard to say something to prove him that it didn't hurt, but it did.

"I said I don't have time for your fucking excuses for being late, or acting all dumb like a shitty innocent kid when you are being in every guy presence like the last whore in the world! Bullshit all over! Sometimes I wonder if you really are a whore or you just act like one with a façade of a fucking innocent girl, dumbshit." That was the truly K.O. in words, it almost made you cry right there in front of him, he was all angry and mad.. Of course, he didn't mean any word from there, not even one, but anger took the worst of him.

"I'm not the one who is being all harsh and all like an asshole!" You tried to keep yourself complete, not to start crying or your voice to crack.

"I asked you one fucking thing, and many others that you couldn't fucking respect, useless!"

Your voice cracked right there and then, it was too much, it filled the glass with water of pain. You felt like tears forming in the corners of your eyes.

"I'm so sorry- I'm a - bother to you, Yoshiki." You said between voice cracking, and between sobs. Then, Yoshiki realised he went way too far, he went way tooooo far, he made you cry and he never wanted that.. What could he have done?!

"(F/N)-.."

"Keep it." you said as you walked away, but he catched your hand and pulled you back to face him.

"(F/N), I'm sorry-"

"Save it for your-..self." You were crying, you didn't even want another moment to him in that place. "Have a nice day, Kishinuma." You left.

You truly left. You left him there, processing all he said without thinking, all he did without thinking.. That you left without him even blinking..

- Some time skip, hate me. -

It had been one week since you isolated yourself from Yoshiki, and yes, millions of missed calls, missed text, letters, you didn't want to hear. You were in your backyard crying while thinking what could you ever have done to deserve this. To deserve this mess. Then, you hear footsteps.. No one has the key except-

"(F/N)..?"

That voice..

"..Why aren't you..replying to my messages..? " He somehow knew why, but he didn't want to accept what he had done.

"..."

"(F/N)..?"

"...Leave.."

"..I said I'm sorry a million times. Why can't you forgive me..?" Did his voice cracked..? What?

".. Cause you really hurt me.. You really- hurt me. " You still didn't want to face him. "You treated me like I was a piece of dirt on your shoe, without even telling me why. Why you did so..?"

"I-!.." He paused. He just couldn't say it, could he?

"Hm?" you turned to face him, still the tears were visible, and what he had done to you. He gulped when he noticed, he really did this to the only one he actually cares about, to the one he loves..

"... You.. I....I've seen you..with Satoshi.. It was Monday.. I-... I wanted to see you... And then I saw you with him, he was treating you better than me, he was making you smile and laugh more then I could.. I.. I've heard people talking... About you and Satoshi... All over and over... Like you were..dating.. I was angry on myself..  And my anger problem went with the things that you were saying nice about him.. And without control..I..I...I hurt you... I was...blind with anger.. I was..jealous.. You looked so happy with him.. I.. I.. I couldn't stand it.. You being happy with someone else than me... I guess it's not the perfect way to say it but.." He drove his hand through his hair and down the back of his neck, scratching it nervously as you could see the black bags under his eyes and...the cuts on his hand.. Did he... No... "I..I love you."

Did he said that he loves you? It doesn't matter he harmed himself!

"You idiot!" you yelled as he froze. You runned at his and hugged the whole life in him to punish him. "You harmed yourself! What the hell?!"

"I-.. I punished myself for hurting you.."

"It's different! You hurt me emotionally! You could get yourself killed!"

"It didn't matter.."

You dragged him in the house in as you reached your first-aid kit.

"It will hurt a bit." you said as you pulled out the kit and the medicinal alcohol. "Stay still."

"Can you.. kiss me to stay still..?" Yoshiki said as he looked at you from his position on the couch.

"I'm still mad at you." You teased him. "Did I say that I love you? No. I didn't. I just care for you. I love Satoshi."

Punch. That was a really hard punch.

Yoshiki froze for a long moment and stared at you, then it hit him. "You're such a tease! Damn!" You giggled even if there were still dry tear paths on your cheeks.

"I love you." You whispered in his ear. "That's why I cried."

As you were cleaning his cuts, he was cleaning your cheeks and slowly caressing them. After that day, you two eere inseparable, and of course, when Satoshi tried to speak to you, Yoshiki literally put him down. And that's what you loved about him, he was keeping you, and fighting for you, even if it wasn't absolutely necessary.

_________________________________
[A/N]: Two updates, one day, yay. And I wrote this pretty quick after my inspiration. I'm sorry if it isn't as good as you may expected. I really try. And I hope you guys have more suggestions. :)