Do you like your english teacher? [Teacher!Yoshiki Kishinuma x Bad-Girl!Reader]

Warning ⚠ - Contains bad language and sexual implanting.

Damn it. I'm going to be late. And hell, yes you were going to be very late. On your first day? No way. You were in your last year of high-school, and today, the first class was: English with of course, Mr. Kishinuma. Oh, how much you liked the very young and handsome teacher, enough to want to make him crazy.

"Are you ready?!" Your best friend, Naomi, yelled from the front door.

"Give me a minute." You said.

Just a finishing touch to your already beautiful hair. This should make you look even better.

"Done. See? You didn't die for that one more minute." You said with your I'm-too-damn-good voice.

"Whatever you say, (F/N). Our first class is English, do you freaking want to be late at your favourite class? Or should I say teacher? " She said smirking.

"Don't be a bitch, Naomi." You said annoyed. It was true, indeed, but you didn't want to admit it, not now.

"Then walk faster!" She yelled.

---

"Sorry we are late, Mr.Kishinuma." Said Naomi with her head hanging low, while you had your bored expression.

"Yeah, how she said." You replied, clearly bored. "Can we sit now?"

"Miss (L/N), I don't like your tone." //Of course he would prefer it screaming in bed// "Detention."

"On the first day?! You're cruel." You complained.

"Sit down if you don't want one tomorrow too."

".. Who said I don't?" You smirked.

It was there, the barely blush he had on his cheeks, oh, how much he wanted to erase that freaking teasing smirk of her face, to replace it with a exhausted breath after he's done with-- stop. WRONG. It is wrong to think that way.

"Sit down, now." Yoshiki said, not bothering himself even to look in her direction.

"Okay, Mr. Grumpy-pants." You muttered and took your seat. And of course, as you did so, your skirt slowly was higher than it should, a bit upper by five centimetres than your mid-thigh. You noticed and smirked. Should I get out my books? You turned to your backpack and it got even upper.

What you didn't noticed it was the frustrated teacher that was behind his desk, looking at you. You would lose your courage if I just rip that fucking skirt of yo-- DAMMIT.

During the class, you slowly played with your pen, licking the eraser, sticking it in your mouth a bit and then getting it out with a trail of saliva.., letting a really good view to your well...jewellery from your almost transparent-white shirt..playing with your legs under your desk... Nothing going unnoticed by the young and handsome teacher.

RIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIING.

"Good evening class, excepting the students or should I say student that got herself into detention." He said proud of himself for teasing (F/N).

You waited 'till everyone had left and asked: "So, what do I do? Hm, Mr.Kishinuma?" You smirked, but your smirk was immediately took off when he locked the door. "Sir, you are not planning to kill me, are you?" You said 'scared'.

"Stop it, (F/N)." He said, husker than he wanted, but it didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Stop what?" You said, getting up from your place and walking before your desk, hands crossed.

Before you could even blink, you were slammed with your bottom on your own very desk, Yoshiki's hands on each sides of you. "Teasing."

"I d-don't know what are you implanting." You stuttered a bit because you were so close that you could feel his breath on your lips...

"Lost your courage now? Then, let me show you." He whispered seductively in your ear, then slowly biting it.

Of course, you gasped. What in the bloody hell was here happening?! A teacher was.. Was..

"Lost even your voice, hm?" He continued as he moved his face closer to yours.

"Do I look like a coward?" You said, with ypur bad attitude coming back from shock. "Looks like you are, teach." You said seductively. "You can't even kiss a girl." You mocked as you in a second pulled him by his shirt down your level to kiss him passionately.

NOW HE WAS DAMN SHOCKED. But not shocked enough to don't response at your breath-taking kiss. Damn, you were a good kisser. He couldn't stop his own body, he craved for this, he wanted and desired this for far too long, so he moved slowly his hands up and down her body, and lifted her for him to walk backwards for reaching his desk. But her kiss slowly got more passionate, and he slammed his back on the blackboard, feeling that he needs support. You didn't lose time and clicked the lights off for a better environment. Slowly, he gained his control back, and turned to slam her to the blackboard, kissing her passionately, trailing down to her neck, he left wet kisses everywhere he could and at one spot, she moaned loudly as he bit.

"I'm going to make you scream, (F/N)."

---

"(F/N), do you like your English teacher?"

You tought at that beautiful first time make-out, how many times you've seen each other and what a beautiful secret passionate couple you two were... But....

"Meh, he's fine, mom."

_______________________
[A/N]: I know this is shitty and bad-wroten but I'm sick and I forced myself to write because I knew I didn't update (fucking school). Maybe I'll rewrite it, I don't know.. :/ :( I'm sorry my fluffy bunnies, I know you deserve better. :'( I'm so sorry.