Miss Jackson. [Criminal!Reader x Detective!Fukuroi]

Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows it's you Miss Jackson
Found another victim
But no one's gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson

He was stressed out, that was certain. He has been trying to solve this case for almost 8 months and he hasn't been able to do it until now. It was stressing, to be the best detective in Japan and not to be able to solve this petite problem, hell.

You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now
You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky,
Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down
Looking for the time of your life (ain't always gonna find out)

A new person was killed: Kazuya Ichitoshi, a rich young man that was married and owned a very important company. This killer surely was one hell of a killer if he or she could easily get away with so many crimes during these past 8 months. The only hint that helped the police was the inscription "M.J." that was on every victim's shirt.  After 3 months from the first kill, the killer changed the inscription to "Miss Jackson".

A pretty picture but the scenery is so loud,
A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown,
But back away from the water, babe, you might drown-
The party isn't over tonight (lighting in your nightgown)

All the victims were male, rich or at least average and all of them married, but besides that, they didn't have one thing in common, not even one.

"This is ridiculous already." Fukuroi exhaled, frustrated.

He was a young handsome man, Japan's greatest detective, that couldn't find a mere killer. Oh but no, this killer was not just a little thing now, he or she was dangerous and incrediblely smart.

"What did these man have in common? There must be something.." He sighed.

"He was a cheater, I'm glad at least I found out" Ayaka Ichitoshi sobbed on the record.

Cheater...

"Wait! Tanaka, bring me the files regarding these men' wives."

He-eyy
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
He-eyy
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway
I love her anyway
I love her anyway
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway

"That's it.. They were all cheating on their wives!" Fukuroi exclaimed.

"So their wives killed all of them?" Tanaka asked hesitantly.

"No, don't be a bloody fool. Someone that surely hates cheaters did it and my intuition tells me it's a woman behind all this. She lured them, trying to find if they're loyal or not, and they gave in to the deadly temptation." Fukuroi grabbed his jacket and went out of his office.

Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?

He arrived in the most known bar in Tokyo, where all the men went if they wanted to have fun.

As he entered, he placed a ring on his ring finger to make sure he'll appear married, but in reality he was single without a single worry.

Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?
Are you nasty?
I love her anyway

He sat down at a table and looked around until a young woman about his age, maybe a bit younger, attracted all the attention with her tight bloody red dress that hugged her curves perfecty and her beautiful appearance. She noticed him looking at her and smirked slightly, approaching him confidently.