There won't be a next time. [Ryosuke x Reader]

______ and Ryosuke were in a relationship for almost one year, so _______ decided to impress Ryosuke in that special day.

She called him to come at her house, since he didn't quite have time for her.. She let that happen. But that day she requested him to be early, since it was an anniversary.

Easy to say.

"________-chan?"

"Yes, Ryosuke-kun?"

"I can't make it today. Tomorrow?"

That's what he always says.

"Oh. N-nevermind. Forget it."

"_____-"

"Forget it. It wasn't important at all, just an anniversary you'd forget and let me remind you."

"I promise I won't be late for the next-"

"I'm sure you won't. There isn't going to be an next anniversary for us. There is no us anymore, you won't have anything to be late at."

"_____, hear me-"

"I don't want to. I'm tired of excuses everytime, because you'd rather do something else. I'm done."

"_______, I lo-"

"If you did, you'd have been here. Or at least called me, at least once a week."

"I was busy, ______-"

"Busy bullshit. I'm busy too, but I tried. I'm done being the only one trying."

"______-"

"Goodbye, Ryosuke."

Everything was settled. In her house, everything was perfect for an anniversary: a romantic dinner, flowers and a beautiful _______ dressed in a [colour] dress with her [colour] hair in [hairstyle] and a natural make-up. If there was an anniversary.

The poor girl ended up crying like she always did. "Sorry, I have a competition tomorrow, gotta train.", "My mother's birthday", "Today I planned trying new games."... She was so done. It was a lot better without being in a relationship with him...Wait...He wasn't there any way so what was the big difference? She liked to hide all with a really convincing fake smile. It made people wonder what can a smile hide.

All that Ryosuke wanted in that moment was to cry. Cry until he cannot anymore. He broke his phone, his PC, his PSP, his Xbox One, his desk, everything he could touch. He was so mad at himself that he didn't care about anything but ______, and he wanted himself to feel the pain she felt. If he could start everything again, he would. He would have cancelled all his plans, all of them. Now everything is gone. His lover is gone. He was afraid of this day, so afraid.

But every dream can come true, they say. Well, nightmares are dreams too. Looks like they weren't wrong.

If something is there, then and for you, be with it until you cannot anymore.

----

Extended ending:

Ryosuke watched as ________ built her life again: after the break-up she moved as away as she could from Ryosuke, not wanting any contact with him; after 2 years, she started a relationship with Tomohiro. It felt so bad. Everything inside Ryosuke hurt. He was making her happy. He was giving all his attention to her. He was just happy to have her and he treated her how she should have been treated. It was too late. There were too many mistakes. Ryosuke neglected his own heart.
____________________
[A/N]: Just an short and I guess not-so-good oneshot. I'm sorry, I didn't have time, it 2 A.M. here and I just wanted to write something. Excuse my grammar, I'm tired and I didn't even check it, plus, English is not my first language. Hope you liked this one-shot.