It should have been me. [Yuuya Kizami x Reader]

⚠ Watchdog inspiration. The game's story inspired me to write this.
⚠ Might be triggering

Yuuya!

He woke up in a cold sweat, on his almost cold bed, like every other night. It happened again... the nightmare. The cruel reminder he couldn't save her from his own dark past, as he couldn't save himself either.

When she died that night, all the colors went black and white. He lost his psychical and physical support, his lover to rely on.. He lost his everything.

Yes,he was a murderer.

Yes, he didn't have mercy.

But she slowly changed him. With little kind gestures to show him the world still had good people in it, with hugs to remind him he's not alone and with kisses to remind him that he is loved. Not anymore. She wasn't there..

She was killed with cold blood.

It was a windy night, they both were in Yuuya's car when it happened. Another two cars appeared from behind them, and one of them hit them. Hit the seat where ______ was staying, with a powerful THUD. It all happened in slow motion, the way she screamed before the hit and when it hit. Yuuya tried his best to get them out, but he failed as she was hit really bad and losing blood really fast.

When they arrived to the hospital it was already too late. She was gone. She was gone because of them.

True,they didn't aim for her.

They aimed for him, all because it was her car he was driving.

If only I had driven..

Yuuya never forgave himself for her death and the punishment for his misrake was cruel: living without her and having the same event playing as a nightmare every night. He couldn't call what he was doing :'living'. He was getting up, eating, staring blankly at the ceiling, going to the bathroom and sleeping. He was existing, not living.

It should have been me,_______.

He always thought that she should have lived. She was cheerful, nice, beautiful, amazing in every way possible.

What was he? A selfish murdered that wanted his girl alive.

He wanted nothing more.

Was that a way the Gods punished him for his wrong-doings? If so, it was beyond cruel. He knew he did a lot of bad things in his past,but he could have fixed his behavior if someone told him what was coming next.

He loved her more than he loved anything in this world, this cruel world.

They won't have rest for what they did, mark my words.
_____________________________
[A/N]: IT HAD BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME, GOSH, I'M SO SORRY! I waited until school was finally done, because ugh. I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting and sorry for any mistakes, I was in a hurry to update this as fast as possible. Oh, and announcement/idea! I'll make my collection of one-shots where I'll post one-shots with whoever comes through my mind I guess. I don't know if I should tho. Ugh. Guys, if you want to request something or contact me, don't hesitate to private-message me.