Halloween Paint [Yuuya x Reader]

"Class, today, I have to make an announcement." the teacher said, smiling. "Tomorrow, our class rep, (Your First Name) (Your Last Name) is going to be the one who will set our Halloween party!" Everyone was "Yaaaay", and you were almost like that too. You loved to be the class rep, to handle so many responsibilities and to be the organizer of all the parties and events in the classroom. "But, this time, (Last Name), I want you to bring some creepy paintings, it will make it even creepier!" the teacher said, and you were shocked. I know what's creepy better.. I don't know how to paint it! "You will have the buget of the class to buy everything you need, till tomorrow, the class should be ready, (Last Name)." the teacher said, as the bell rang. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. You said to yourself. You had just few hours to buy and decorate everything.

"Yuuya! Wait!" you said, grabbing his hand. "I'll need your help." you said.

".." he opened his mouth fast, ready to refuse, but after all, he was your friend.. "Okay, then." he said, awfully.

How you were friends? Well, you two shared the desk at biology, and since then, you became friends, both being not afraid of blood or disection, but you had mercy for the living ones, he didn't.

You picked him to help you because he was stronger than you, and taller than you. He was a muscular guy, also. You two were in the market, buying decorations and awfully, water colours for the painting. You hated to paint and everyone to see your work. Just..hated.

"You'll hold what's heavy." you said, grabbing more stuff than he did.

"Give me more of those, I can handle them." he said. Oh, what a gentleman.

"I can handle them, too." you said, almost lying. They were so heavy togheter, you didn't tought at that. But your tought are interrupted of Yuuya's hand on your waist.. Your cheeks were red, but he just wanted to get more of the things you were holding..

"Yeah, 'I see you can handle them'. " he said, full of sarcasm and he started to laugh.

"Don't you laugh at me!" you said. Yuuya, you're such a jerk sometimes. You tought, while entering back in the class. "Huh." you said, letting all those things on the desk.

"I heard that." he said, again, laughing. "You're incredible, aren't you?" he said. "So determined. Nice." he said, laughing.

"Well, I least I have sone determination in me." you said, cutting his laugh.

".. What did you say?!" he said.

"You heard me." you said, this time you were laughing, decorating the class.

"I'd love to hate you right now, (Your Name). You're so annoying sometimes." he said, while helping you.

"Well, thank you for not hating me." you said, laughing so hard. " Wait.. You are helping me?" you stopped.

"Shouldn't I?" he said.

" .. I tought you were here only to bring those things." you said, watching him decorate. " You never liked these things." you said. 

"You said you need my help, why you complain now?" he said, still not looking at you, and speaking with his cold voice.

"R-Right, thank you, Yuuya." you said.

After you finished decorating the class, he said "And what about the painting?", taking a A3 paper from the bag of the thing you two bought.

"Ah.. You are right." you said, grabbing the paper. You sat with the paper in from of you for about 10 minutes without having any idea.

"GODDAMNIT JUST PAINT SOMETHING!" Yuuya yelled, making you nervous.

"You think it's that easy?!" you yelled back, but then, BANG, an idea! You've seen his unbuttoned shirt at the top, and you came closer to him. He didn't understand why, but then you unbuttoned all his shirt and his face got bright red and he gave you the face What-the-hell-are-you-doing?! . Then you put one on your hand in the red can of colour and then just slapped his abs twice, making your 'slap' to remain on him painted. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" he yelled, and got even redder at face, stopping her hands. "I'm painting!" you said laughing, then drove your fingers nicely from the top of his chest to the bottom, creating him a weird sensation of pleasure, and making the red from his cheeks to never fade, even if he wanted to. "Tada! I'm done." you said satisfied, and go wash your hands.

"What was that?!" he followed you, and you stopped.

"Every girl from this classroom will look at this 'painting' without caring if it's good looking or not, you know why." you smiled evily. "Maybe you enter in a museum as a masterpiece." you continued while walking, Kizami was lost in his continue sensation of pleasure after your touch. "Tomorrow, show yourself without a shirt, to everyone see the 'painting' that we've made." you said kindly. "We've made..?" he asked finally. "I didn't made those abs, cowboy." you said, laughing.

_______________________________

[A/N]: That's my favorite idea XD Don't judge me. Kizami is my favourite character. And I'm going to write an ending, separate, for those who want to read it, here we gooo.

_______________________________

"You certainly enjoy the situation of making me feel like this, don't you?" he said, making your attention to go on him.   "Argh!" he said, pushing you in the classroom, and into a wall, but it didn't hurt at all. "You want me to go crazy?!" he yelled. "I'd love that." you replied. He caught your between his fists slammed to the wall, he was shirtless, ya know.. "Touch me again." he said, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him. You playfully climbed your fingers on his back, causing him that pleasure, he never felt before. He tilted to you, and put his lips against yours. Ah, what a sweet, passionate, hungry kiss.

__________________________________

[A/N]: And that's actually a bit of a spoiler to the story I'm writing now, with Yuuya and Reader, a full of blood, erotism and hunger love. Well, I hope I'll post it soon, Yuuya is a bit like Christian Grey, just a bit, in the story. Oh, and I wait for your requests.