Sugar Pink -- Lips. |Kai Shimada x Reader|

[A/N]: I'm working guys~ God, it's so hard I swear. I hate school and this year is going to be hard as balls -_- But this one-shot is like my first "Sorry I didn't write" one-shot. There's going to be one more.

Kai Shimada was inevitably in love with the most innocent girl in the school, [F/N] [L/N]. Her grades were perfect, her clothes were perfect, her body was perfect and her attitude was, well, perfect. Everyone in the school knew her and everyone in the school respected her.

How did he fall in love with her again?

Oh, that's right.

Flashback

"Detention."

"But Miss--"

"I don't want to hear anything else, Shimada."

Kai sighed. How could he escape?

"I want you to go to the classroom 2-6 where Miss [L/N] is watching after people like you, troublesome."

Who was this Miss [L/N]? Was she a new teacher? The name sounded familiar though..

"I'm glad you decided to join us, Shimada-kun" a sweet voice said.

Kai lifted his head and looked towards the young girl that talked. She didn't look like a teacher at all, she was young, beautiful and had a student uniform. Her face was definitely perfect and the things that were the most beautiful at her were the (eye colour) eyes and sugar pink lipstick that made her lips appear even bigger than their perfect size.

"Shimada-kun?"

"Oh! Yes, that me." He said proudly, puffing his chest out. After all, what would Kai be without his pride?

"Please take a seat wherever you'd like." She smiled sweetly at him

Ba-dump Ba-dump

What was that weird feeling? D-Did his heart skip a beat?! Why was it beating so fast?!

"Yeah, thanks"

Since when his voice was a bit embarrassed?! Hello! He was Kai Shimada. THE Kai Shimada. The one that all the girls like. The one that could have any girl in the school and he was already head over heels in love with this girl that he barely knew!

"Okay, class, you can take your notebooks and finish your homework" she smiled yet again.

End of the Flashback

"Hello, [L/N]-san." Kai greeted and sat down next to [F/N] on the rooftop.

"Oh, hello Shimada-kun. What brings you here?" She smiled.

Be smooth, Kai.

"You."

Are you an idiot?!

"I m-mean I wanted to talk to you and uh see you and you know.."

Even more smooth, dipshit.

"Oh, how nice of you!" she smiled. "But I don't think you're here for my friendship, are you?" She smirked.

Wait, is that a smirk?!

She inched closer towards Kai.

"I like you too, Kai~" She whispered as she pecked him on the lips.

Her voice sounded so different, husky and full of sensuality.

"See you!" she giggled sweetly as she went back to the classroom.

A familiar taste lingered on his lips, but he couldn't quite tell what was it. Hmm.. He licked his lips clean and let the taste dissolve into his taste buds.

It was liquor.

She wore a liquor flavoured sugar pink lipstick.

____________________________
[A/N]: This was inspired by the song Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds. I just love the song. By the way, maybe I should do some more explaining: Reader-chan was anything but innocent, cue her liquor flavoured lipstick. The shade looked so cute, innocent and girly, but hello, never judge a book by its appearance. I'm so sorry this was short and sorry for any grammar mistakes. ;-;