She's not like US. |Satoshi Mochida x Reader|

Today was the day that Satoshi Mochida was supposed to come home from America, where he studied and lived his rich life for few years. The whole rich part of the city was already going insane that the handsome boy was coming home, and mostly, a young beautiful woman named Naomi.

Naomi was Satoshi's childhood friend, but Satoshi was so much more for Naomi. He was her one and only love, ever since they were children, so she was the only one that had to right to date Satoshi. She was rich, beautiful, old enough to marry and loving him.

Perfect for him, eh?

A decorative doll.

That has no brain or opinion about something that's not gossip or the latest fashion trend.

No knowledge in everything that was intellectual and not just something to relax your brain with.

A decorative doll, indeed.

Naomi has a younger sister, Seiko. Seiko is different from Naomi, she doesn't like being a doll but she has to, her mother obligates her to do so.

Well, you see.. Their mother is a very prestigious and respected woman in the rich part of the city, why? Because she's the perfect doll. Doesn't think for herself and doesn't always voice her opinion unless it's about fashion. She doesn't know how to cook, neither does she know how to clean after herself or someone. She has people to do that for her, so why bother?

"He's arrived!" Naomi sang happily in her room.

"Keep it down, he's not the president."

"Oh, Seiko, Seiko.. When will you grow up and stop acting so childish and immature? Didn't you hear the news?! He bought a ring! I think he's going to propose to me!" Naomi exaggerates and starts jumping around, squealing and giggling.

"Childish and immature? I'm sorry, dear sister, but you're wrong with everything you've said."

"Excuse you, I will show you my engagement ring this night at the party and you will choke on your own saliva! I bet he bought an expensive one! Maybe with diamonds--"

And Naomi continued to daydream in her own world, not minding Seiko. "What party?" you might be asking. Tonight, as a "Welcome back home!" greeting, is held a party by Nishinoya family, or should I say: Naomi.

The party is in few hours, and all the invitations have been sent, including an invitation to their one and only cousin: [F/N] [L/N].

[F/N] was a simple and modest girl, with an incredible knowledge in science and music and a decent style. However, she was not abnormally rich like them. She was living in the normal or slightly poor side of the town.

Her family had changed when her mother died. Her father called her aunt to move in with them and try to be the motherly figure she needed.

"What is this, [F/N]?" Her aunt, [Aunt's Name/ Au/N] asked.

"Oh, aunt, this is an invitation to my cousins' party." [F/N] cheerful voice said.

"An invitation to Rakyoma? The rich side of our city?"

"Yes, aunt."

"What is about Rakyoma?" Her father's deep voice asked.

"Ah, father!" [F/N] bowed and smiles to her father. "I've been invited to my cousins' party in Rakyoma"

"Your cousins' party in Rakyoma? [F/N] don't tell me you're planning on going at that party. What will you do there? Talk to some rich people that want nothing else than a night of fun?"

"Father--"

"You will not go. End of this discussion."

[F/N] pouted as her father exited the room. She really wanted to go to that party and see the other side of the city she never had the chance to. Her father was overprotective of his one and only, daughter, mostly because of her mother's death, so she never got out of Nikiyoma, the normal side of the city.

"I'm sorry, [F/N]." [Au/N] said.

"Aunt, I want to go to that party. I beg you, please. I really want to go to that party! It's my chance to see the other side of our city!"

"... If your father finds out--"

"Thank you, auntie!"

♠♠♠♠♠Time skip because I'm too lazy to tell you the details of Reader-chan choosing her favourite dress, having her make-up on point and so on, hate me♠♠♠♠♠

At Naomi's mansion, the party has already started. Many rich gentlemen were dancing with rich ladies dressed in velvet. Obviously, everyone was dressed to impress. This was Naomi's chance to pop out.

"He won't like this party, it's too fancy for him."

"Will you shut up, Seiko?!"

"Mrs. Naomi, Mr. Satoshi has arrived."

"Oh, thank you."

Naomi fixed her hair again and started walking to her soon-to-be husband.

"Satoshi,I'm so glad you're here." She hugged him as she greeted him

"Thank you, Naomi, for this party, for everything."

"Oh, please, Satoshi, it's nothing when it comes to you!"

The girl started giggling as her natural blush coated her already peach pink cheeks in a more natural pinkish shade.

~

The party was going on well, and so far so good since all the rich people were having fun.

The young [H/C]nette entered the party by showing her invitation to the bodyguards. She looked stunning in her [F/C] dress and her [night/fashion] make-up that made her [eye colour] eyes seem even more beautiful.

As she continued to walk, she unfortunately bumped into someone tall as her head hit his chest.

As she looked up, the only face she could see was Satoshi's.

The man that broke her heart when they were young.

Her first love.

Her first kiss.

Her first heart-break.

Her first lover.

But she wasn't like them.

She was poor, so they all threw her away.

"She's not like US, Satoshi!"

"Yeah. Look at her! Cheap clothes!"

She was never like them.

So he never accepted her.

He threw her away like nothing so he could remain his popular and rich self

But only one thing was in his mind now

It was not worth it
-----------------------------
[A/N]: Angst ending YAAAAS. Did you expect that? I bet not. 1000 words tho wow. I want to say thank you for sooo many reads and so on ❤ I love you guys for commenting, requesting, voting and reading! You keep me sane so thank you I'm back from my hiatus and I hope I'll manage to write even if I don't have time :(
Oh and just like a btw subject, don't you hate those types of people that tell you: "You mean the world to me", "I love you senpai" or something and when it comes to talking to you or spending time with you or including you in their books, mentioned or something, they barely do it if they do it at all. I feel like they're like really important for me but for them I'm just one of their big ass list. And they never remember when I was their only fan or something, NOOOO, hell if they do. I wonder if they ever appreciated it..
>>> Inspiration for this one-shot (part 1) was the Turkish soap opera "Fatih Harbiye" <<<
Anyways, have a nice day mein cupcakes!~