Rant? Not really. (A/N)

So, thank you guys if you're reading this.

I do have an important announcement.

No, I'm not leaving wattpad and no, I'm not discontinuing this story.

In fact, I wanted to tell you guys that I will update soon. I'm sorry for not updating and so on, I had so much homework and of course, summer.

I will have a new book that it's all about announcements and one-shots that are with anything else than Corpse Party.

If you want to know my situation or why I'm not updating something or if you want to request something, do it there.

I promise I will update as much as I can but this new year is going to be harsh for me. Why? Because in June, 2016 I'm going to have an important exam, very important exam indeed. So that's why I must say, I can't be online and update 24/7 and I hope you'll understand if I stop updating from April-May somewhere there. I'm sorry but that exam is really important for me.

NOW, if you read all that, thank you.

After all that, I have a request from you guys.. Uhm.. How should I say this.. HEH. I love angst. Angst is my life. So if you know some really good angsty works, with Tsukishima Kei (if you know) or anyone else from any anime, just pleeeease let me know in the comments because I ran out of angst fanfictions. Please feed me.

You can go with cheating fanfictions too, even if I personally hate cheating and cheaters.

Thank you my lovelies.

Thank you for making my days better.

Thank you for keeping me happy.

Thank you for everything you've done.

I can't imagine me without you.

For that, thank you.

AND THANK YOU FOR 15 K READS