She is not you.

You know what they say to actors

"In your head and now you're dead"

This has been interpreted many times

Perhaps it means that you shouldn't let the character get to you if you want to stay connected to reality

Or perhaps it means that you should "kill" your personality and completely transform yourself in the supposed character on the set

Whatever it means, it still got to me

"Oh, Mr.Darcy, we cannot be found like this." You muttered as you looked at his gorgeous [colour] eyes through your thick fluttery lashes. Slowly, you tried to inch away from him and also look away, but his firm hand grasped your chin gently to make you look at him in the dimly lit room.

"For you I care not who finds us." He looked down at your lips with hunger as he kissed you passionately. "For you.. I rather not waste a second not kissing you since your lips always seem to call for mine."

"AND SET!" A voice roared as the lights only seemed to brighten. "[Y/N], [Male Character of your choice], you were killing it! I have the best actors on set with me." The director praised the both of you, and you nodded slowly, looking at his out of the corner of your eyes.

"Thank you, sir. We're glad to be working with you." He chuckled and went off the stage with you behind him.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you two were the most beautiful young couple I've seen!" The director laughed, and you both tried to laugh back, but it was awkward and strained. He looked away, obviously uncomfortable and you tried not to think much of it.

I let it get to me.

I fell for you and I thought you did the same.

"[Character Name]!" A beautiful young voice called. "Sweetie, I brought you honey." She giggled as she went to kiss him.

"I'm so thankful to have you, [Random Girl Name]." He smiled genuinely as he kissed on top of her head.

It was weird

How true it felt when you looked at me

My heart didn't know better

I let it kill me

Because I knew

That no matter how you looked at me on stage

It wasn't the actual you doing that

But I couldn't help it

She's not you, [Y/N]

And you're never going to be her

____________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys! Long time no see! I'm so sorry for being away for so long, and this is my way of saying sorry, writing the thing I love the most : angst. I'm sorry, I really lost connection with Corpse Party, it's been so long I feel like I don't know the characters anymore, so that's why I wanted to let you choose whom you wanted. I've been meaning to edit this book for so long and fix all the grammar mistakes that I had done in my rush to update an unpolished canvas.

I have been thinking for so long to start a drabble/one-shot book with random characters or a freedom of you imagining it with anybody you want and me just writing the plot. But I don't know if I should or if you guys want that.

I love you all, I hope you are safe and sound.