Believe in love. [Yoshiki Kishinuma x Reader]

[A/N]: This one is not so good written and I belive that I should make a warning for um..gore? I think. And the image is a gif to help you for the S scene.

Why were they trapped in this hell? What did they do to deserve this? Did they kill anyone? No. Did they mock spirits? No. Well, not everyone.. But there is one thing that they all did; the Sachiko Ever After charm.

"We will never get out of this hell, never!" Yoshiki continued to curse that school, hoping somehow someone would hear him and help him, but he knew that would never happen.

"Why are you so pessimistic?" ______ sweet voice could be heard among the hallway, giving a little drop of light and kindness to such a disgusting and horrible situation.

"Why are you so idiotic?" Yoshiki mocked her. "There is no escape, ______.  We've searched this hole school, me and you, have you fucking seen an exit?!" He yelled. "No! Because there isn't one."

"Maybe if you would believe in love, you would be a better man, Kishinuma." _______ responded.

She was a very kind and sweet seventeen year old, in the same class as Yoshiki, a.k.a. her bad-ass, rough and rebel crush, even if she was enough tsundere to don't tell anyone about it, maybe even herself.

"ENOUGH WITH THAT SHITTY CRAP, OKAY?! Who says I don't?! Hm?! What tells you that?!" Yoshiki snapped.

"The way you're acting. You're cold, not so open, not allowing almost anyone to stay close to you, pesimist and obviously hating couples. Maybe you hate them because you don't understand them." _______ said trying to keep her calm, and not acting so afraid about Yoshiki's state.

"Oh, yeah? 'I don't understand them'? Enlight me then." He said with his "I really don't care"-voice.

"Well, those couples are happy, because they're in love. They love each other so much, that they're just happy being in each other company. They are just happy to show affection to the loved one. They're just happy they're in love, that they appreciate more the time with the loved one like it's the last minute." ________ spoke as she meant every word, because, indeed, she meant it. She was just happy being in his company, even if he didn't seem to like hers now.

"See? Crappy shit. I don't understand why they would just sit attached like there's no tomorrow."  Yoshiki calmed down, finally.

"Because you don't understand love. You don't even believe in it." ______ argued.

"You know what? Stop that. It's annoying." He complained.

Hours went by, and ______ didn't utter a single word, making Yoshiki worried. Did he said something to hurt her? Did he said something she didn't like? Did he--- wait, why does he care?

*THUD*

"What was that?" _______ asked, her voice visibly shaking.

*THUD*

"_______!" Yoshiki yelled as the floor began to break under their own feet.

*THUD*

_______ tried to get close to Yoshiki, back to safety, but your feet wouldn't move, LITERALLY.

"Yoshiki, I can't move!" _______ yelled, her voice cracking as she started crying. "I'm going to fall!"

"NO!" Yoshiki yelled as he ran to her, back, as the floor under her feet broke; he catched her hand just in time, with all his strength trying to hold her. "Don't let go!"

The floor broke till the last floor, that was two floors under them, all the way down now, was just a floor and a bit.

"You'll fall too!" ______ yelled. "As.. You'll.. Never.. Understand...Love... Means...putting the other's...life...before yours..." She mumbled without breath, losing her grip, and letting herself fall, to the last floor.

The air surrounding her as she was falling was nothing more than letting her know, for a minute, how it feels to be free, to feel like she was flying, and she was, but flying down.. As she fell, she let her eyes to look at his once more, at least to die with the colour of his grey eyes in her memory. That special and lovely colour of dark grey, like the sky before the storm.

*THUD*

The impact was as powerful as it should have been, most of her bones breaking, her rib cage  telling her that it was no longer intact, that her lungs were now filled with mostly a bit of air, and blood. Her main artery broke too, letting blood invade her mouth slowly, as her whole body felt limp, as more then sure her occipital bone broke from her skull. She opened her eyes slowly at the sound of her name that was almost inaudible and at the sound of heavy footsteps running through the hall. All she saw was blurry and she couldn't quite identify what was what, but one thing was sure, Yoshiki.

"_______!! _______!!" He yelled as he went to her, and kneeled in front of her, holding her body close to his, setting her close to be broken completely head in his lap. "_______, go-goddammit, why?! Please don't leave me.. Please don't.." He took her bloody hand in his, putting it to his cheek, as she slowly caressed his cheek.

"...Be...live...in..love..." were ______'s last words as she closed her eyes and her whole body fell limp completely, her hand falling from his grasp.

No one could ever understand how much Yoshiki yelled that moment, how much pain he felt and how broken he still feels. He knew he loved her, he knew, but he was afraid, he truly was.. And now, his sweet lover was gone.. His sunshine was gone....He watched her falling with tears in the corners of his eyes.. He saw her body making a pool of blood.. He saw all of it.. How his sunshine died..

"You'd be a better man."

"Belive in love."

"Well, those couples are happy, because they're in love. They love each other so much, that they're just happy being in each other company. They are just happy to show affection to the loved one. They're just happy they're in love, that they appreciate more the time with the loved one like it's the last minute."

"You'll never understand.. Love means putting the other's life before yours."

Did she knew she would end like this? Did she say everything as an advertisement? Was it a warning that he should have been more warm with her that moment? That he should let her know his feelings?

Her words still ring through his ears, as she's repeating them over and over again, but there was a new thing, she wasn't there to actually say them.. She wasn't there.. He was incapable to save her.. He failed.

"Yoshiki! YOSHIKI!" Satoshi exclaimed as he ran to him. "I found this on your desk."

He handed him one piece of paper where with a calligraphic font, a too familiar one, were written :

But believe in yourself more.

___________________________
[A/N]: I wanted to update today, as a 'thank you' for 3.59K reads. It really means a lot for me, every comment and every vote and every read. Thank you and excuse my English, it's not my first language. I love every comment because it makes me smile. :)