Not good enough. [Shougo Taguchi x Reader]

It was always there, insecurity. It was haunting Taguchi like nothing in his life had ever haunted him. He felt like he wasn't good enough, he wasn't good enough for _______.

She was beautiful, talented, young, amazing and simply perfect. Her [e/c] eyes were always shining bright even in the most dangerous situation. Her [h/c] hair was like an ocean of [metaphorical color]. Her [s/c] skin was flawless, shining in the sun sometimes.

Almost every guy in the school wanted her, which made a lot of girls envious on _______.

Not just her façade was extremely beautiful, but her personality: she was kind, funny, a good leader, honest, lovely,patient, and a lot more.

Then, Taguchi's question: What is so special about him that made ______ fall in love with him? He was a no one, just a shy cameraman that was low paid. His personality wasn't as beautiful as hers, maybe not even close.

You don't deserve her.

She's too good for you.

You're not good enough to even breathe the same air with her.

You loser.

She always told him that he's a really great person, that he makes people happy. But he did not believe her.

One day, she was absent. Everyone was wondering why she was missing, but when Taguchi got at her home, he knew why.

Her darkness.

Something that no one but him knew.

Her parents were doing horrible thing to her and calling her trash, that her grades are so bad that all she will be is a homeless person, even if her lowest grade was 81%.

Her darkness..

Her darkness was the useless feeling that she always hide behind a smile. Her kindness is the result of the way she is treated. She knows how is it to feel bad, useless and trash. She doesn't act like her parents, she is different just because she doesn't want anyone to feel like she feels.

All this time, Taguchi has been selfish and he knew it. He ignored the little dullness that started forming in her eyes, just a tiny little bit. He was too preoccupied with his problems, while ______ was preoccupied with everyone's else but hers.

He rang two times, and finally she answered.

"Shougo?--"

He hugged her tight, never wanting to let go.

"We're fine. We're fine. We have each other.. Yes.. We do.." He hugged her even tighter. "I'm sorry I'm not good enough."

"Shougo?"

"Y-Yes?"

"You're the best."
__________________________
[ A/N]: This is shitty but I really ran out of ideas for this one in the last minute, so the ending is probably the worst. I'm sorry. I promise I'll try harder, and harder and I'll make them better. I have so many exams and yeah.. ;-; Sorrey!