Phone message. [Reader x Yoshiki Kishinuma]

[A/N]: This is a really long one and full of feels one. It's so sad a bit at the final for me, but I promised an update and here it is. Bad language and a bad guy, enjoy guys!

You were one of the most quiet students of all. Every teacher loved you and your lovely presence at her or his class, because of your great answers and your attention to the class, especially when you were asked. It wasn't that bad after all. You were the best student, actually the good-girl from the whole school. Surprisingly, you didn't feel good anyway,  because you liked to have peace, not to receive so much attention from everyone. Hard, huh? Well you liked being alone for some reason about your childhood, so maybe that's why. But one day, when you were walking the dark corridor of the school that leads to the back exit of the school, you bumped into one of the biggest bad-boy you could, Yoshiki Kishinuma.

"Whoa, whoa, what is doing such a 'great' student to this part of the school, is afraid of the main exit? Don't sell me sweets, pretty, because I don't buy." he said, in a very pathetic tone from your point of view.

"Psht, you can't let me go back to where I was going?!" you said in a rough tone.

"Well, well, the pretty good student whore has pretensions now. How about no?" he said laughing. "What about I wanting more?" he said teasing you. "But what can I want from a good whore like you?"

You actually didn't said anything and just punched him in the face. Well, that was a bad move. He could just kick your ass and make you bleed in 5 seconds.

"You punched me, you whore?!" he said, getting up from the ground. Oh boy, that's bad. "Psht." he said right after he pushed you through the door and you fell off the stairs, lucky that were just few, and hit the ground. Oh, that hurt. "That's what you get for putting with me, whore." he said, rougher than the last time.

"You'll pay at your time, Kishinuma, just wait for it." you said, getting up and cleaning from the dusty ground.

"I can't wait." he said, leaving.

Since then, you two were the biggest enemies ever. And because of your 'luck' you two were parteners at biology and chemistry. What a jerk.. You always kept telling that to yourself, because of his silliness. Why this time at dissection he smirked? It was a weird behavior of his, every time you had to do dissection. He loved seeing your disgusted face, that was the best thing in his world. But one time, he felt like he wasn't smirking for the disgusted face, but for your face at all. That he was looking and smirking at you, because of an unknown reason even for him. And a more unknown feeling for him was the one in his stomach when you accidentally touched his hand. Was he.. falling for you? Even if you two most of the time were arguing about everything, it was a strange feeling he decided to ignore because his hate for you was bigger. He couldn't stand you. But he couldn't stand Satoshi more, because when the semester was over, the teacher moved you with Satoshi, and he hated him before, but now, he hates him even more, for an unknown reason again. The desk of fools. He said every time he looked at that desk. Weird, again.

Time passed fast, and somehow you were missing your argues with Yoshiki, but just somehow. In this evening, when you were sitting with Ayumi, your best friend, and speaking, you felt relaxed even more than usual. She is a really nice person to talk to.

"And sitting with Mochidaaaa, oh, (Y/N)-san,  what I have to do for the teacher to have that place?!" she started laughing. You knew very well about her crush on Satoshi and her shared hate with Naomi. "I bet Yoshiki misses you, everyone should, he is sitting with that whore!" Yes, she was speaking about Naomi. Oh, Ayumi, such an actress. She was making a scene about everything, and that was what you liked the most at her, her dramatise. ".. Is that Kishinuma?!" she said, right when Yoshiki showed up with his bad-ass group. Almost everyone was afraid of them, but not you. "Umm, hello Kishinuma-kun, well, see you later (F/N)!" she said as Yoshiki made her a sign to leave.